Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post

From own experience men generally take offense to being asked to use a condom, claim it reduces sensation and other stuff and therefore don't want to use one.
    Same goes for women aswell with the same "arguments".

Women also sometimes take offense if you insist to wrap up - even when they take the pill - because they think you believe them to have STDs (equals being "sluts" in their minds) when you just want both parties to be secure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    [/COLOR]

No, it's called logic and reason.
    No it's called emotion and modern human stupidity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaFlavor View Post
    Same goes for women aswell with the same "arguments".

Women also sometimes take offense if you insist to wrap up - even when they take the pill - because they think you believe them to have STDs (equals being "sluts" in their minds) when you just want both parties to be secure.
    Just how many do that compared to the amount of men who wants to go without a condom? <.<

10+ Year Old Account

Why do men expect women to be the one handling contraception? Start using a condom. I'm tired of men blaming the woman if she gets pregnant.
    Why is she magically exempt from providing birth control?

Yes, he should have used a condom, but she should have done her part too.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 07:26 PM ----------

Not every woman can tolerate the side-effects of the hormonal contraceptive methods available, spermicides can cause yeast infections, UTI and other nasty infections in the vagina as can pessaries, they can also cause itching and irritation. Any kind of contraceptive method that involves inserting something in the vagina carry infection risks, infections there are not pleasant. Condoms? Pretty much only side effect you get from it that can be somewhat serious is if you're allergic to latex.

From own experience men generally take offense to being asked to use a condom, claim it reduces sensation and other stuff and therefore don't want to use one.
    Then she should either abstain from sex or start carrying condoms around herself.

This isn't fucking rocket surgery.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 07:28 PM ----------

Just how many do that compared to the amount of men who wants to go without a condom? <.<
    "Men do act irresponsibly, therefore I should be allowed to as well!"
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender View Post
    Lol 30 year old dude dating an 18 year old girl is a creep. 30 year old woman dating an 18 year old boy = funtimes for the boy and is considered lucky or is praised because he got a potential milf in bed. Double standards, that is why I hate western society, all it does is shame men while giving women a pass.

If this was the other way around, people would be laughing and making jokes about how lucky the 18 year old boy is. It is this kind of thinking is why women who do the majority of engaging in underage sex(pedophilia) in schools, get a slap on the wrist while men go to jail for 30-40 years for the same activity.
    No.

From 13-18year old point of view: Dipping "it" in anything is a major achivement and may be the sole purpose in life, unless you are a girl outside a relationship then you are a dirty slut. If target person is hot/famous/anything considered harder to get - the achivement is great and you must boast among friends and internet.

From 30+ year old point of view: "Dating" of younger naive people is usually frowned upon, unless you still think like a 13-18year old or said date may end in a long term relationship.
    Last edited by panky; 2013-04-03 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    I have a friend who hates women his own age. He’s like most guys feels that younger women are way more attractive. He met her on the Internet. Three days later she ends up coming over his house. I told him whatever he does wrap it up. Because 18 year old girls a very fertile. But like a complete dumb ass, he didn't use a condom. Now he wants to skip town. What do you think about 30 year old guys that dates an 18 years old girl?
    Date whoever you want of consensual age. No problem there. Pregnancy? Bad. If he deliberately skipped the condoms, knowing she might become pregnant he's just a complete retard. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to be a parent, but skipping town probably isn't the most constructive option.

Then there's the whole debate of men's rights (or lack thereof) in these situations, but that's an entirely different can of worms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Sounds like they're a pair of morons that deserve each other. Can't think why he'd want to skip town when he's found a female as idiotic as he is! Perfect match.

The tragedy in this story is that they're reproducing.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Women around 30 can definitely look good... Around 35-40 is when things start going south I suppose. But I mean if she looked a bit older and it was for just sex I don't really care. If she let him do it without protection the ramifications are not an issue of his. Just for you "oldies". I probably think this way becuase I myself am 18, I will probably consider an acceptable partner to be older as I get older I suppose.