Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Be prepared for cracked plastic above the earphones within a few weeks or months (or hope you got a newer revision which are supposedly strengthened rather than old revision that was still in the suppliers inventory). Truthfully, even the replacement pair I got sent by my supplier cracked and broke above both earphones within 2 months.
    I did hear a lot of cracked cases on their offfical forums, but with a 2 year warranty, it's going to last me a lot longer then my previous headsets. I normally have a pair for 6 months and they rather short circuit, or snap and since they were cheap, never get warranty.

Corsair 900D special edition beige:

If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

I like the floppy drive, too many people neglect those nowadays. I have so many floppy discs lying around with games and files on them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    You know as people may joke about it, I would like to see some improvement in smell technology, it is one of the fields that is really not made it's place in technology.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose