Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Karizee; 2013-04-01 at 04:49 PM.
    Valar morghulis

This little april fools joke has 100x more soul so far than the "Living Story" its not even funny.. They need to put this sort of passion into regular updates.

I can't believe how much work they have put into this not-so-mini game.

its brilliant!
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsyn View Post
    This little april fools joke has 100x more soul so far than the "Living Story" its not even funny.. They need to put this sort of passion into regular updates.
    It's a real shame that Living Story is just so... Piddling.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I still haven't tried it but this looks simply brilliant!

I like it alot, it's a serious nostalgia overload. I hope it stays in for a few weeks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Event Horizon View Post
    I like it alot, it's a serious nostalgia overload. I hope it stays in for a few weeks
    it stay in till the end of april

Deleted
    I was watching this on a stream last night, it looks really good, unfortunately it also highlights the bizzare way GW2 is run, where they pour resources into temporary fluff content, yet clearly lack resources when it comes to fundamental things like class skill/trait bugs, core PvP features, hacking in WvW, etc.

It is in game till the 30th so, I'll be playing every day!
    Excited

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorsyn View Post
    I agree. The Living Story is kind of... rubbish.. so far but the Adventure Box is great entertainment.

Just uploaded a full run through of infantile mode with normal mode to follow soon. Took a while to upload it in one chunk. Think I'll break normal mode into parts.

Last edited by Azure P; 2013-04-01 at 03:34 PM.

Deleted
    Made me reinstall, just to see it

haha i remember those old school nintendo 64 commercials being so fun.
    why can't game companies go back to the roots and use real life to show off games again? Smash 64 was my fav commercial for a video game ever.

It's INSANELY fun and it's so good I can't describe it! Not only it has boss which I enjoyed most in gw2 which is..a bit sad .

10+ Year Old Account
    The continue sequece was taken from final fight !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTJZC7QLBVo

I really love this new instance. I just hope i can beat the frog boss before they add the 2nd level.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure P View Post
    Just uploaded a full run through of infantile mode with normal mode to follow soon. Took a while to upload it in one chunk. Think I'll break normal mode into parts.

First part of Normal Mode.

Also unfortunately I haven't seen the game over/continue sequence as I have yet to lose my lives. Makes me want to die on purpose to see and record it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure P View Post
    Also unfortunately I haven't seen the game over/continue sequence as I have yet to lose my lives. Makes me want to die on purpose to see and record it.
    Haha, I have.

You are in a room on a platform tied to a stake. As you writhe and scream,
    * you are surrounded by bombs that get closer
    * there is a monster with chomping teeth getting closer
    * the platform is surrounded by lava which gets higher
    * there is a fking SHARK in the lava
    * there is a guillotine overhead getting closer

I used a coin before the final end so I don't know if there is more but the first time I landed in there (yes! I did more than once!) I was laughing my ass off going WTF.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Haha, I have.

You are in a room on a platform tied to a stake. As you writhe and scream,
    * you are surrounded by bombs that get closer
    * there is a monster with chomping teeth getting closer
    * the platform is surrounded by lava which gets higher
    * there is a fking SHARK in the lava
    * there is a guillotine overhead getting closer

I used a coin before the final end so I don't know if there is more but the first time I landed in there (yes! I did more than once!) I was laughing my ass off going WTF.
    Yeah I had people in my party freaking out that they were kidnapped. Didn't know what they were on about. Then they're like 'oh, that's the continue screen.'