Deleted

Want help to become a better streamer and to evolve

Hello. Some short biography: I started streaming the 16th March so I've been streaming for around 2 weeks now and I feel that I'm not evolving good enough. Could I get any help on what I should do?

For videos go to ~~DELETED~~ I won't be streaming anymore tonight but in about 12 hours I will for those of you who wants to support me. I'm currently trying out 720p since 1080p might be too good for some computers, at least what I've heard. I'm playing music from spotify premium. I'm answering questions when ever I get any, not very often though. Maybe 5-10 a day (out of 6-8 hours playing games)

Very appreciated for all the help given.

EDIT: Should I get a quote like alot of youtubers have at the end of the video to use at the end of a stream day?
    Should I change my title to something else? My nickname is Mittfel in games that I play but I can't figure out anything catchy with that.
    Should I do something else that I haven't done already? If so, what?
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-04-01 at 05:35 AM.

You don't become a stream sensation over night.

Stream often and always the same time of the day if you can.

Doing giveaways can also snake viewers but its a toss up because they may never come back or they come back everyday hoping for a new give away or they like the stream.

Use a webcam, it gives people a better feel for interaction.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Deleted
    I've been playing 6 PM to 12 AM every day, on weekends I usually start a little earlier but still play to 12 AM. Shouldn't I start playing earlier?

Yes I don't like give aways. In my eyes that makes people look weak unless you are doing it later when you have already gotten an army of +1k viewers or so.

I've been thinking about getting a camera. I have one question though. Is there a way to use my laptop in-built camera for my streaming somehow or must I go and buy a new one?

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not allow advertising of personal live streams on these forums. If you wish to put your stream out for the community to see, the only place where you may do so is here - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...treams-Go-Here! . Be sure when you post your stream that you are attentive and respectful of the rules of the forum and the sticky.

Closing this thread.