10+ Year Old Account

Cool So ive tamed all the spirit beasts released!

I finally tamed Degu after 8 hours!

I now own ALL spirit beasts!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nter-pet#69947

So much sleepless nights and rage
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats I would never attempt this on my hunter, too big of a grind for me, but having them all would be awesome
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Congratulations

Deleted
    You basicly have every rare hunter pet, good job!

Deleted
    Wow.. You sure have patience :b Grats!

Deleted
    And this is..how an achievment ? I got all the spirit beast who got released in wotlk , cata and MoP plus i had the 3 porcipines within 40min.

Sorry not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    And this is..how an achievment ? I got all the spirit beast who got released in wotlk , cata and MoP plus i had the 3 porcipines within 40min.

Sorry not impressed.
    You didn't have to post..you could have kept your opinion too yourself you know.

http://bit.ly/12e7MsQ <--- My New Monk Main

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinouga View Post
    You didn't have to post..you could have kept your opinion too yourself you know.
    I could do that , or make a thread about how i obtained all the food there is in WoW..o_o

But well gz i gues

Sorry not impressed.
    Agree, seems like a lot of people round here make threads so they can get a little bit of attention for completing something that isn't really an achievement.

11 90s seems to be the most popular one at the moment.

Sorry not impressed.
    What a rude post. Just say congrats to the OP and move on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    I finally tamed Degu after 8 hours!

I now own ALL spirit beasts!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nter-pet#69947

So much sleepless nights and rage
    Very nice! All you gotta do now is endure all the douchebags in LFD and gear up!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    What a rude post. Just say congrats to the OP and move on.
    ^This, for people with limited time recourcess some stuff in wow are big archievements.... with unlimited time everything is achieveable and not special anymore because you do them out of total boredom... (my personal experience)
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2013-03-19 at 05:05 PM.

Hunters will absolutely hate me for this but I was doing firelands dailies about 2 weeks ago after being ganked in the area a few times on my lowbie. I notice Ban'thalos flying around and see a 90 alliance hunter patiently waiting to tame him. Now, I know he may not have been the one to gank me, but I couldn't guarantee that so I did what any self-respecting horde would do. I positioned myself in a safe place, dismounted and killing spree'd him. I think I may have finished him off with a shuriken toss while falling for extra style points. I landed on the structure behind malorne with about 30% health and went on my way.

It was wrong I know...but it felt so right!

Wish i had some space in my stables to go out and get those spectral porcupines but i just cant let any of them go that i already got

I have every spirit beast except those

EDIT: So awesome to hear that we are getting an additional 25 slots in 5.3 so im gonna go out and get those porcupines!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2013-04-03 at 01:30 AM.

Sorry not impressed.
    Level a new hunter and try again. I bet you that cross-realm zones will hamper your efforts.

Congrats to the OP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Wow.. You sure have patience :b Grats!
    Ive spent close to almost 25 hours of camping p/d with maybe 5 hours of sleep depending of the rare.

Longest 2 were, Terrorepene and Deth'tilac as i wated close to 30 hours waiting, cause im a stubbon fucker, and afterwards i got 2 hours sleep

*Forgot to check on this thread lol, sorry for the necro*
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch