Mogu Rune of Fate sources

The only way to get Mogu Rune of Fates is to do the weekly quest to get 3 of them ?

That is the only way I know of... can you get them in any other way (drop, chests, etc. ? )

The reason I ask is, that I have 1 Mogu Rune of Fate on my DK, but I never entered ToT (on any mode, not LFR, not normal, not heroic), and I never even saw Nalak or Oondasta.

As far as I know ToT bosses, Nalak & Oondasta are the only bosses you can use Mogu Rune of Fate on...

so how can I have only 1 Mogu Rune?
    Last edited by mbrmbr; 2013-04-01 at 05:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get 3 per week if you finish the quest of 90 lessers, and no theres no other sroucers for THOSE coins. You use them on ToT/nalak/oon.

You can have up to 10(cap) and get 3 per week.

I looted a Mogu Rune of Fate in the Troves of The Thunder King scenario, although I can't remember whether it was from a chest during the scenario itself or from one of the burial troves that you open with keys at the end of the scenario.

I only know of that weekly quest. I don't know how you could have gotten just one of them. Did you perhaps use a couple of bonus roles in a tot lfr or something?

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 12:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Madone View Post
    I looted a Mogu Rune of Fate in the Troves of The Thunder King scenario, although I can't remember whether it was from a chest during the scenario itself or from one of the burial troves that you open with keys at the end of the scenario.
    Didn't know that was possible, that could explain the OP.

Ok if that is possible, that is probably what has happened I just haven't noticed getting it... I am pretty sure I didn't do the Troves scenario on my DK though...

maybe you can get 1 from treasure chests around the isle...
    Last edited by mbrmbr; 2013-04-01 at 05:24 PM.

It is a super rare drop from the Burial Troves, 0.2%.

The reason I ask is, that I have 1 Mogu Rune of Fate on my DK, but I never entered ToT, and I never even saw Nalak or Oondasta.
    I can't have used any runes.

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 07:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Ok thanks... couldn't find that info anywhere... seems I must have been lucky with a chest somewhere.

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 07:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    You get 3 per week if you finish the quest of 90 lessers, and no theres no other sroucers for THOSE coins. You use them on ToT/nalak/oon.

You can have up to 10(cap) and get 3 per week.
    Looks like you didn't read my post at all
    Last edited by mbrmbr; 2013-04-01 at 05:28 PM.

I did too, and it came out of a box at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I got one very early on and assumed the drop chance was decent. Definitely not going back on my main outside of finishing achievements with that knowledge. Very disappointing, and I thought I was being really on top of doing everything possible to gear myself for progression, instead just giving myself a super low chance at a chance of getting loot. Though I guess that still falls in line with "everything possible" but certainly not worth my time.