Poll: Would you kick him?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

A guy asks you to kick him in the nuts, do you?

A few hours ago a guy approached me at my university and asked me to kick him in the nuts. He said that he and his friend were trying to see who could get kicked in the nuts the most by the end of the day. I did indeed kick him, as hard as I could too. As he was on the ground in pain, he looked up at me and said "thank you," and I went on my way. I have no regrets about my decision, in fact, it was actually a lot of fun!

My question to you is this, what would you have done? Would you have kicked him in the nuts or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would kick him, but not as hard as I could unless he specified.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a male, I would never. A kick to the nuts hurts a lot and I would never inflict that kind of pain on someone. Even in a fight, I would never do it. Some things you just don't do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't do it either. I could probably see myself punching a guy when I'm mad enough, but never a kick in the nuts...

Ops, accidentally voted that I'm Female and wouldn't kick him, guess it don't matter too much ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

I knew a guy who would let people kick him in the nuts for pot. Might've been a good deal! Get high, get nutshotted, no pain!

Deleted
    No way. I hate that feeling when you feel your foot make a connection with the ball sack. shudder .

Er, no. Because I don't enjoy inflicting pain on other people. Possibly because I'm not sociopathic? Who knows!

Deleted
    well, i wuld kick him, not THAT hard unless he wants it

What kind of retarded person actually WANTS to be kicked in the balls AS MANY TIMES as he can ?

OT: No, I wouldnt. I would tell him he is retarded and needs medical help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeroicKnight View Post
    A few hours ago a guy approached me at my university and asked me to kick him in the nuts. He said that he and his friend were trying to see who could get kicked in the nuts the most by the end of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbruz View Post
    What kind of retarded person actually WANTS to be kicked in the balls AS MANY TIMES as he can ?
    Maybe it was an initiation rite to get into a fraternity ?, or maybe I have watched too many Frat-coms. TOGA, TOGA, TOGA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeroicKnight View Post
    My question to you is this, what would you have done? Would you have kicked him in the nuts or not?
    He watched America's got Talent?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it" is my response.

Deleted
    I wouldn't It can also be very damaging to the guy. To be honest he's just as retarded as the people wanting to do it to him.

....April Fool's?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponkie View Post
    ....April Fool's?
    Could be, but it's a serious question at the same time, just look at the poll results Defo worth discussing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponkie View Post
    ....April Fool's?
    Might be. Problem is that someone would still be stupid enough to actually do this

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I guess I would.
    If I would get into a fight, then hitting the sack is the first place I'd hit/kick aswell.

If anyone were dumb enough to ask such a thing, sure. I'm more than happy to help Darwin along. :-)

Deleted
    Sure I'd even do a sprinting charge.