Poll: Would you kick him?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    yes,

then again I am a sociopath and my mirror neurons do not work.

Yes, I would kick him in the nuts as hard as I possibly could. This is natures way of ensuring that morons like this cannot reproduce and make more morons.

I would first record the "petition" (just to be safe from any legal stuff) then do it. Since he asked for it, i'd consider it a nice thing to do, even if it hurts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless its in writing, showing he consents, I smell a lawsuit. Even then, I'd be questioning his sanity first.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

What's in it for me?

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Never. Ever.

It just hurts so much that it'd be painful for me too.

Deleted
    If he asks nicely, sure I don't mind! But only if I get some form of compromise he will not take any legal action afterwards, write it down, sign it and make two bystanders sign it as witness.

Hell no. Kicking a dude in the nuts is something you do NOT do unless you really have to do it.

Also, seems like that could somehow be a good way to trick random strangers into an assault charge. I'd never do anything like that unless it were in self defense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    He watched America's got Talent?

Absolutely ridiculous. I always hate it when people laugh at someone getting hit in that area, it feels like it makes people think it's OK because it's funny (if they are uneducated that is - although you can still laugh even if you are educated, but I wouldn't).

OT: No I wouldn't. Think I probably just killed the thread with my super serious response

Kick lightly, I guess? You don't want to seriously injure the guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeroicKnight View Post
    A few hours ago a guy approached me at my university and asked me to kick him in the nuts. He said that he and his friend were trying to see who could get kicked in the nuts the most by the end of the day. I did indeed kick him, as hard as I could too. As he was on the ground in pain, he looked up at me and said "thank you," and I went on my way. I have no regrets about my decision, in fact, it was actually a lot of fun!

My question to you is this, what would you have done? Would you have kicked him in the nuts or not?
    Refuse, because I know the pain involved with being kicked in the balls.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Nope. I try to make a point of not helping people do incredibly stupid shit.
    Only time I would try to kick a guy in the nuts is if I was attempting to fend off an attacker.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go back to my room, get my steel toed boots and then I'd return and make sure he never has kids.

Nah, I wouldn't do it
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    No. I'd never attack anyone physically.
    Doesn't matter if he asked for it or not.

My initial thought was this is just wrong, because the OP is contributing to potentially sterilizing this idiot. Then I realized if the guy is that dumb, he shouldn't be reproducing anyhow.

Deleted
    There are some things that should never be done no matter the circumstances, and nutkicking is one of them.

Im female, and im not sure. Honestly it would depend on how im feeling, how much coffee I had that morning etc. However if he did that yolo shit, id kick him so hard... so so hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Sure I'd even do a sprinting charge.
    Haha made me laugh.

OT: I would do it if they ask, I'm always open to help someone

Deleted
    Oh yes, running head start and *whack*. It's his own fault for asking!

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by tennine View Post
    Im female, and im not sure. Honestly it would depend on how im feeling, how much coffee I had that morning etc. However if he did that yolo shit, id kick him so hard... so so hard.
    hehe, i got a chuckle out of this.

I doubt i would, i just couldn't stand inflicting that sort of pain on someone. regardless of how stupid they were for asking.