• I'm Male: I'd kick him!

96 20.82%
  • I'm Male: I'm not sure.

82 17.79%
  • I'm Male: I wouldn't kick him.

239 51.84%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Im female, and im not sure. Honestly it would depend on how im feeling, how much coffee I had that morning etc. However if he did that yolo shit, id kick him so hard... so so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Sure I'd even do a sprinting charge.
    Haha made me laugh.

OT: I would do it if they ask, I'm always open to help someone

Oh yes, running head start and *whack*. It's his own fault for asking!

Epic!
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by tennine View Post
    Im female, and im not sure. Honestly it would depend on how im feeling, how much coffee I had that morning etc. However if he did that yolo shit, id kick him so hard... so so hard.
    hehe, i got a chuckle out of this.

I doubt i would, i just couldn't stand inflicting that sort of pain on someone. regardless of how stupid they were for asking.

yes i would do it looking at a dumbass in agony for wanting pain would enjoyable.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Not sure.. what would the aftermath be?
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

obligatory youtube video of the guinness world record for hardest ever groin kick.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    No way. I hate that feeling when you feel your foot make a connection with the ball sack. shudder .
    I'll never know how that is. All I know is how bad it hurts to get knocked in the nuts and yea, i can't willfully do that to anyone.

OP you are really lucky, must have been fun!

Depends on whether i though he would enjoy it or not: if he would, then no

I would kick him with medium strength, watch his reaction, then offer "can I do it again with full strength?"

He wanted it, not my problem.

hell no, if you've ever taken a kick to the nuts you wouldn't do it to anyone!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Damn hes been reading to much 50 Shades but I am pretty sure that jokes already been made.

Knowing exactly what a kick to the nads feels like, I couldn't do it to someone even if they were my worst enemy!

Yeah as a medical student, not really.
    I wouldn't mind giving him directions to the nearest mental help institution though.
    When in a hole, keep digging!

Yeah sure why not. As long as HE wants it and not forced to do this by some prick (which in that case the prick should get the kick in the balls) then why the hell not. It's not very often that you get to kick somebody in the jewels and not get in trouble for it.
    Last edited by Geminiwolf; 2013-06-03 at 04:32 PM.
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.

Noooooooooo. I'm a pacifist in real life.. I do make up for it in games by slaughtering anything that moves though.

YES! Although its a rly strong pain, it was his whish and as a kind person i have no choice as to kick him in the nuts!

I'd never hit anyone between their legs unless I was forced to or in self defense.

Being a male I probably couldn't do it, I would empathize too much with his pain :P It hurts so much it's unreal :/ Only if there was a good reason for me personally to kick some guy in the nuts I would do it..

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

I voted [I'm Male: I wouldn't kick him]. Not because I'd have any problems giving another dude a boot to the baby gravy boat, I just don't trust strangers. As mentioned by previous posters, it would look really bad on CCTV footage.