Poll: Would you kick him?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    yes i would do it looking at a dumbass in agony for wanting pain would enjoyable.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Deleted
    Not sure.. what would the aftermath be?

Deleted

obligatory youtube video of the guinness world record for hardest ever groin kick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    No way. I hate that feeling when you feel your foot make a connection with the ball sack. shudder .
    I'll never know how that is. All I know is how bad it hurts to get knocked in the nuts and yea, i can't willfully do that to anyone.

OP you are really lucky, must have been fun!

Depends on whether i though he would enjoy it or not: if he would, then no

10+ Year Old Account
    I would kick him with medium strength, watch his reaction, then offer "can I do it again with full strength?"

He wanted it, not my problem.

hell no, if you've ever taken a kick to the nuts you wouldn't do it to anyone!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Damn hes been reading to much 50 Shades but I am pretty sure that jokes already been made.

Knowing exactly what a kick to the nads feels like, I couldn't do it to someone even if they were my worst enemy!

Yeah as a medical student, not really.
    I wouldn't mind giving him directions to the nearest mental help institution though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sure why not. As long as HE wants it and not forced to do this by some prick (which in that case the prick should get the kick in the balls) then why the hell not. It's not very often that you get to kick somebody in the jewels and not get in trouble for it.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-06-03 at 04:32 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Noooooooooo. I'm a pacifist in real life.. I do make up for it in games by slaughtering anything that moves though.

Deleted
    YES! Although its a rly strong pain, it was his whish and as a kind person i have no choice as to kick him in the nuts!

Deleted
    I'd never hit anyone between their legs unless I was forced to or in self defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a male I probably couldn't do it, I would empathize too much with his pain :P It hurts so much it's unreal :/ Only if there was a good reason for me personally to kick some guy in the nuts I would do it..

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted [I'm Male: I wouldn't kick him]. Not because I'd have any problems giving another dude a boot to the baby gravy boat, I just don't trust strangers. As mentioned by previous posters, it would look really bad on CCTV footage.

Deleted
    I would kick him... If he's dumb enough to ask for it whatever the reason it's probably a good idea he doesn't make any kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, even though it has never seemed to hurt me (happened plenty in soccer). I'd like to avoid random assault charges, founded or unfounded
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

For legal reasons no. For anecdotal reasons sure why not.

Deleted
    Yes, with hoping that I neuter him in the process. We don't want someone like that raising kids.