Thread: Horde PvP race?

15+ Year Old Account

Horde PvP race?

Going to try Hunter now, just curious which race would you recommend for PvP. I can see UD being helpful, but I lack the expertise to judge. Which would you recommend and why?
    Natural Selection: Each time you say "Worgens" as a plural form of the word "Worgen", you have a 2/4/6% chance to be eaten by a grammar nazi.
    Tier 2 talent of the Grammar-specced "Player" class.

Undead fear immunity vs extra pet damage stun reduction, and some attack power.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Orc or troll.

Orc for the attack power CD for burst and the pet damage for burst and the stun duration reduction. Troll for the haste CD and the movement speed duration reduction.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Troll. Here is why...

THE NUMBER ONE REASON!!!!!1111111!!!
    Dat bow animation mon!

Racial Traits:
    Beast Slaying: Damage dealt versus Beasts increased by 5%. (Extra damage against druids, makes a difference)
    Berserking: Increases your attack and casting speed by 20% for 10 sec. (Great for extra pressure during burst phases or outside of them)
    Dead Eye: Expertise with guns, bows, and crossbows increased by 1%. (Self explanatory)
    Da Voodoo Shuffle: Reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 15%. Trolls be flippin' out mon! (cuts around 1.2-2.25 seconds off of most snare effects, makes drs worse. I think its pretty good all around, however some would argue its not)
    Regeneration: Health regeneration rate increased by 10%. 10% of total Health regeneration may continue during combat. (I haven't really punched the math out on this one... but I would think in those moments where your enemy lives with like 5000 hp, well it could have been you instead of them.)

Edit: Math was way off on the shuffle. Fixed.
    Last edited by Carni; 2013-04-01 at 10:46 PM.

Either orc or troll for Horde

Undead, BY FAR.

Healing CD + Anti-CC + Healing/DMG Passive, and i think there is some miss chance against shadow spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Undead, BY FAR.

Healing CD + Anti-CC + Healing/DMG Passive, and i think there is some miss chance against shadow spells.
    I wouldn't say by far. They are good, but not as good as orc or troll racials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lexonio View Post
    Going to try Hunter now, just curious which race would you recommend for PvP. I can see UD being helpful, but I lack the expertise to judge. Which would you recommend and why?
    Orc. Defiantly Orc. They are best imo. They have slight Burst increase, Durability, Stun resistance, Pet damage increase. Best hunters in horde imo.

1. Blood fury - Increases attack power by (Level*4)+2 and your spell power by (Level*2)+3. Lasts 15 seconds. Very tough when using Burst.
    2. Hardness - Duration of Stun effects reduced by an additional 15%. One of my favorite Racials in game. What else do you need?
    3. Command - Damage dealt by Death Knight, Hunter, Shaman and Warlock pets increased by 5%. 5% dmg increase for all hunters especially for BM. EPIC
    4. Axe Specialization - Expertise with Axes, Two-Handed Axes and Fist Weapons increased by 3. No biggie.
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-03-31 at 02:20 PM.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

In addition to my post, I'd say troll for mm and orc for bm.

for bm undead isnt as good as you will most likely break it with bw or get a dispel, orc is still superior as meta + orc stun racial = very short deeps/kidneys, the only way to actually die vs the majority of rogue/mages.

Deleted
    Like 2-3 years ago or so, most of my characters were undead, but after the 3rd or 4th consecutive nerf to WotF, I had enough of it. It's incredible what they did to WotF. Well, now I have only humans. At least with me, they made a few dollars with the WotF nerf massacre.

If I would go back to horde, I would probably choose undead again. Can't stand the fact that trolls are not allowed to wear shoes There's not one single shoemaker in Azeroth who wants to sell oversized shoes to trolls?

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    Like 2-3 years ago or so, most of my characters were undead, but after the 3rd or 4th consecutive nerf to WotF, I had enough of it. It's incredible what they did to WotF. Well, now I have only humans. At least with me, they made a few dollars with the WotF nerf massacre.

If I would go back to horde, I would probably choose undead again. Can't stand the fact that trolls are not allowed to wear shoes There's not one single shoemaker in Azeroth who wants to sell oversized shoes to trolls?
    That nerf was all about blizzard making money and nothing else.

I have been saved countless times by Rocket Jump on my goblin hunter, but its hard to compare movement vs stun reduction or a fear breaker. Its situational!

Dmg-wise I'd say Orc for BM and Troll for MM/Surv.