Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Mists of Pandaria music tells us that the new expansion will be about Burning Legion?

I've just realised that music from 5.1 cinematics:

Is the same music that was used in Warcraft III Cinematic (play the video from 1:55 to hear it):

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Those are all bad omens predicting the legion's return.

nice one blizzard (if true)
    Listen to the words in Warcraft III Cinematic:
    "As mortal armies rush blindly towards their doom, the burning shadows comes to consume us all."

And that's what Horde and Alliance is doing in 5.1 and in whole Mists of Pandaria expansion. Is this another hint telling us that the next expansion will be about Burning Legion?
    Last edited by mmocfee4aa7b34; 2013-04-01 at 08:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope something like this will be 5.4 cinematic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    I hope something like this will be 5.4 cinematic.
    I know you mean for the SoO..

But I just had an idea; what if during the SoO the Legion shows up again. So in reality 5.4 is actually a conclusion to MoP and Garrosh's downfall, but at the same time an introduction to the next expansion.

Mind = blown.

OT;
    Good spot OP.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post

"As mortal armies rush blindly towards their doom, the burning shadows comes to consume us all."

And that's what Horde and Alliance is doing in 5.1 and in whole Mists of Pandaria expansion. Is this another hint telling us that the next expansion will be about Burning Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post

If the next expansion does turn out to be about the Legion, this "coincidence" is sweet as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheafie View Post
    I know you mean for the SoO..

But I just had an idea; what if during the SoO the Legion shows up again. So in reality 5.4 is actually a conclusion to MoP and Garrosh's downfall, but at the same time an introduction to the next expansion.

Mind = blown.

OT;
    Good spot OP.
    I would like this.

IT would shut all the "Where's mah pre-expansion event" people up, cause a nice, fluid transition from this xpac to the next.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's...hilarious. I seriously wonder if they were just lazy, or did that on purpose?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Well a cynic would tell you that blizzard were just lazy and digging up old sound tracks to use in new content, however it would be pretty damn sweet if this coincidence held some meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post

OK i have a question for you OP. What else could the expansion be about? It's going to be Burning Legion for sure. Even if it's not all about them it will be partly involving them.
    But good find mate!

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    That's...hilarious. I seriously wonder if they were just lazy, or did that on purpose?
    Oh they're just lazy... I mean their laziness is... I can't even find a word to describe it!

--Seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    They did it on purpose, they have told us that few times.
    People enjoyed the old Warcraft I/II/III music, so they used those in Mists of Pandaria, And i'm glad they did so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    OK i have a question for you OP. What else could the expansion be about? It's going to be Burning Legion for sure. Even if it's not all about them it will be partly involving them.
    But good find mate!
    After Mists of Pandaria nothing would surprise me

With all the crazy ideas people come up in this forum, this is insanely awesome. Makes a lot of sense, and could actually be true.

Interesting coincidence and a nice find.

Whether it's merely a coincidence or foreshadowing for what's to come will remain to be seen.

*as mortal armies rush blindly to their dooooooom!* haha love that part. Anyway, very nice find though i really hope if we get demons next expansion, i get to cleave as much skull as in tbc.

pet battle background music is also re-used. its from warcraft 2.

but thats pretty common. like they recreate the title song for every expansion login screen. or in diablo when they also re-record the tristram theme. if they have this awesome soundtrack, whats wrong reusing it (but not everytime) if it fits the cutscene/cinematic/etc? Also I think thats part of a vanilla wow track, they just used a small part.

Interesting find, though I highly doubt it means anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    They did it on purpose, they have told us that few times.
    People enjoyed the old Warcraft I/II/III music, so they used those in Mists of Pandaria, And i'm glad they did so.
    i really wish they would have done some sort of remix of warcraft ii music or just gone straight with the warcraft ii music for the login theme. wasn't blizzard saying prior to mists release that it was going to bring the war back into warcraft so it would only fit to have war themed music. warcraft III was more about the 3 factions(at that time since night elves werent part of the alliance yet.) working together to defeat the burning legion/scourge.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.