Poll: What result did you get

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Deleted
    Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis.

Yeah i guess its true :P i dont believe in god or anything like that

I thought Limbo would be the most suffering place for me, but the test sent me to Dis.

Deleted
    Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
    ANd high on
    Level 3 Gluttonous
    Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy
    Level 7 Violent

10+ Year Old Account
    Going straight to the 6th level of Hell apparently.

Bit unfair really. I would end up on level 1 if it wasn't for the fact I'm very much not religious.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Purg...Makes sense, I play a dk...I've been there many times :P

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
    Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo | Low
    Level 2 | High
    Level 3 | Very High
    Level 4 | Very High
    Level 5 | High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Extreme
    Level 7 | Moderate
    Level 8 - The Malebolge | Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

10+ Year Old Account
    Level One. Limbo...No thanks.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Level Five for me. Wrathful and Gloomy indeed.

I only got a level 1. Im shocked! I assumed Id get a 2 or 5 (they were moderate)

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

I'm a godless heathen who is also very gluttonous, greedy, wrathful, violent, and untrustworthy. Go me!

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
    Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo | Low
    Level 2 | Moderate
    Level 3 | High
    Level 4 | High
    Level 5 | High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
    Level 7 | High
    Level 8 - The Malebolge | High
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

Purgatory Repending Believers Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
    Level 2 Lustful Very High
    Level 3 Gluttonous High
    Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very High
    Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Extreme
    Level 7 Violent High
    Level 8 - The Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High
    Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very High

hoooboy.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    I had level 8 and Purgatory very high scores.

To be honest I don't see what's wrong to compliment someone even if you don't really belive the compliment as long as you're complimenting them to raise their trust in themselves mostly, not to get something yourself.
    And yes, I might bear malice to really bad people. As for magicians, they do stuff to entertain others so why would they be here?

To be honest the test is kind of biased. If you've betrayed one person you go to one of the lowest levels, kind of same if you killed 39537 people. There should be a difference.

Seems I am going to purgatory, also I've noticed most people are going way down on the list....i'm not sure if I feel safe lol.

Deleted
    Sixth Level of Hell here too.

So I will just lay around moaning and sighing, that's it? Sounds like any Sunday morning to me...

I got Purgatory,

1- Very High
    2- Moderate
    3- High
    4- High
    Rest low

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I had level 8 and Purgatory very high scores.

To be honest I don't see what's wrong to compliment someone even if you don't really belive the compliment as long as you're complimenting them to raise their trust in themselves mostly, not to get something yourself.
    And yes, I might bear malice to really bad people. As for magicians, they do stuff to entertain others so why would they be here?

To be honest the test is kind of biased. If you've betrayed one person you go to one of the lowest levels, kind of same if you killed 39537 people. There should be a difference.
    Honestly if you killed millions of people you should get a *Reserved level*. Like for terrorists, Heck you can seee Arthas,Darkseid and many other fictional baddies!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
    Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo | High
    Level 2 | Low
    Level 3 | High
    Level 4 | Very Low
    Level 5 | Low
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
    Level 7 | Moderate
    Level 8 - The Malebolge | Low
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Low