Poll: What result did you get

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Do I have to pick one? I was planning on touring them all.
    Make your way down to the 7th level because it needs more people.

This survey is too long. And I was sent to Level 3, strangely. How was I rated so high on Gluttonous?

10+ Year Old Account
    WAY too many people going to Hell in this thread.... Message me if you want to come to salvation (not joking).

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Since I'm not familiar with bible studies/literature, does it go the higher the level the worse it is, or the other way around?
    This whole seven levels of Hell stuff is absolutely nowhere in scripture for the record lol. As for within the concept of the seven levels, I think only the level with Lucifer is thought of as definitively worse than the rest and only limbo thought of as definitively better than the rest.
    Last edited by DEATHETERNAL; 2013-04-03 at 04:05 AM.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Well no surprise here, Level 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Message me if you want to come to salvation (not joking).

As for me, 6th level also. See you guys there.

10+ Year Old Account
    K took the test got

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2013-04-03 at 12:12 PM.

Deleted
    guess ill be rocking river styx for eternity level 5 for me

mmm purgatory..though i dont want to be religous here because mmo-champ wont allow it? the bible puts purgatory in as a kind of waiting list to be decided if your going to heaven or hell...and in most cases its hell...honestly everything under level 2.... depending.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

The very worst circle for me

and boy do i deserve it!

Deleted
    6th, with the heretics :P

I thought i would end up in the 9th circle, because i don't have strong national loyalty.

Made it to Purgatory:

"You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven."

10+ Year Old Account
    So these was what i got:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
    Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo | High
    Level 2 | High
    Level 3 | Very Low
    Level 4 | Very Low
    Level 5 | Low
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
    Level 7 | Very High
    Level 8 - The Malebolge | Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Actual reasons why i got that level:

-I don't believe in god
    -I'm gay (sodomy and all those things)
    -I'm not that violent >.> i don't even like to hit anyone D:

Edit: am i the only that found these test kind of cruel? if you don't believe in god you already go to the second hell D:
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2013-04-03 at 01:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got second level of hell, I'd have thought I'd be much lower down >=[

Deleted

Is this bad? :<

I just chose "yes" for everything and got 7.

do you believe through god all things are possible? yes
    do you believe religion is fiction? yes

I'm surprised it didn't comment on that. Maybe I just got bonus evil points for lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Purgatory. Yay I guess
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Sadly a boring level 1. Ive done way too much reptile and monster-fish rescue to earn a place in hell.

I got purgatory somehow...Weird because I'm not catholic.

It's also funny because I don't believe in the 9 lairs of hell or whatever this is, but yay for no being eternally condemned by this website's perspective I guess?
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2013-04-07 at 05:13 AM.

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

sounds about right for me