ww trinket choice

hi,

atm i have the bad juju trinket and the trinket from primordius .

Today i was lucky to get the rune from lei she with bonus roll and now i'm not sure which of the two trinkets above i should change

i tent to switch it with the primordius trinket

-> atm i'm at 5k haste, but i have more crit than mastery ; -> change the primordius trinket with rune, take away some crit into haste so that mastery is my highest stat again for the trinket ( naturally mastery only slightly above the rest )

does this make sense ?

edit: the trinket always proccs at begin of the fight and when the procc runs out i hav max 3-4 stacks of tiger eye brew ( in my case ~ 30% dmg boost ( with 10 stacks i have 138% )). Do i use the 3-4 stacks then or do i wait until it proccs the next time ?
    Last edited by blackbird9113; 2013-04-01 at 09:22 PM.

I'm pretty sure that the consensus is that bad juju + RoR is > than RoR + Primordius trink > Bad juju + Primordius trinket.

Mileage may vary as you will need to adjust to playing around the RoR proc to reap the benefits.

also, you can get your mastery higher than crit through reforging and gems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Deleted
    The proc from the primordius trinket will fuck up the lei shen trinket proc, never use those together. You can also un&re-equip Rune right before the fight to prevent it from proccing right away when you don't have any TEB stacks.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2013-04-01 at 11:05 PM.

I wasn't aware that the procs were calculated, I kinda assumed that it was treated like raid buffs, good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Haven't windwalked on a lot of fights yet, but I kinda like the early proc so I can use a 2-3 stack for a 30-45% TeB during the potion and other trinket procs.

I run RoRO and Bad Juju and have had generally good results, however I have some questions regarding RoRO playstyle and if I'm doing it correctly.

Since I got the Rune, I've been saving my TEB stacks exclusively for the Rune procs. If the trinket procs and I have low stacks, I wait with using my stacks until the trinket is about to end. And if I have close to 20 stacks (about 14-16+), I'd pop the first 10 stacks immediately and the rest (by time I would have another 7-10 stacks) when the trinket proc is about to end. This is probably the way to handle TEB stacks with the trinket.

But are there any uses outside of RoRO? I've been using my TEB stacks for AoE regardless of how many stacks I have or if the trinket has procced or not. But what about Bloodlust? Is it more benefical to wait for Rune procs even during Bloodlust or should I burn my stacks right away when BL is popped?

But are there any uses outside of RoRO?
    i would say when you are so unlucky and get towards 20 stacks

But what about Bloodlust?
    same goes for that, if you are unlucky the trinket wont procc inside this 45 sec of bl, i think there's no 100% answer what to do during bl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargarii View Post
    I wasn't aware that the procs were calculated, I kinda assumed that it was treated like raid buffs, good to know.
    I've not actually tested this, so I might be wrong in my assumptions. If you could test this it would be much appreciated

Deleted
    The easiest way to re-equip the trinket I have found is to have two equipment sets. Using the rune equipment set 3 seconds (I don't dare to risk it on 1 second ) before pull and then prepotting.

I've came to the consensus that if my other trinket procs and I'm above 10 stacks then I should just use my stacks on that trinket. I generally find that during the rune proc you can normally get atleast get 3 stacks anyway.

If you do get a rune proc and you have 10+ stacks then you should use make sure that you have 2 RSK CDs during the proc and go into the TEB usage with 4-5 chi; 70+ energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    I've not actually tested this, so I might be wrong in my assumptions. If you could test this it would be much appreciated

I haven't done extensive testing either but reequiping seems to reset the "last time since proc" timer.