Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I kind of agree with OP. I don't play the game anymore but I can't lie and say that I wasn't excited to see what they came up with for 4/1 today... As far as losing their edge though?.. No.

Why... errr... If.... Hmmmm...

Did I really just read this? :S

Rarely updated...

For people who missunderstood this.
    It's the fact that,Blizzard usually do this things to show support for their games, IE sc2 and their april fools
    The fact that both diablo 3 and WoW didn't get any, is a tall tell sign, ( I hope I'm wrong), that more likely they just don't care anymore, unlike they used to.

Be reminded that certain things like this is for fun. It helps boost the moral of the game. the WoW department in the past few years were getting infamous with their april fools, and then suddenly they didn't do one this year.

It's not about the joke, it's the fact that, a lot of people feel like they stopped supporting WoW.
    I mean if sc2 got their support then what happened to WoW, which made blizzard the way it is now?

You know that mmo-champion as a fansite is losing its edge.....

....when they don't even bother deleting posts that have nothing to do with the game. Really is pathetic if you ask me. Glad I don't come here for anything usefull because all the posts are by idiots who visit a website for a game they claim to no longer play.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    You *do* understand the concept of an opinion don't you? But hey, keep living in the past, thinking its something special. If yoru not playing anymore, good riddance, the game is better off without blowhards such as yourself whining about everything.
    Yes, and I'm stating yours is wrong, which is also my opinion.
    Last edited by Maeleena; 2013-04-01 at 10:08 PM.

This thread should really be locked.
    A typical raid leader command would be something like "Yo Scrub, why don't you YOLO 1337 yards to the left because the boss's Swag is about to hit us in 3 seconds".
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    Oh my god, a company tries to put some lore flavor into the game mechanics, all is lost, whatever shall we do without a whole 1% of crit or haste.
    Quick, call Ukraine and Russia, let them know to put their conflict on standby because Touch of Elune is BULLSHIT!

Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    They did. Look at the Starcraft page.

Quote Originally Posted by mousepan View Post
    For people who missunderstood this.
    It's the fact that,Blizzard usually do this things to show support for their games, IE sc2 and their april fools
    The fact that both diablo 3 and WoW didn't get any, is a tall tell sign, ( I hope I'm wrong), that more likely they just don't care anymore, unlike they used to.

Be reminded that certain things like this is for fun. It helps boost the moral of the game. the WoW department in the past few years were getting infamous with their april fools, and then suddenly they didn't do one this year.

It's not about the joke, it's the fact that, a lot of people feel like they stopped supporting WoW.
    I mean if sc2 got their support then what happened to WoW, which made blizzard the way it is now?
    This person hit it right on the head. It's the fact that the company as a WHOLE, not just WoW itself, doesn't give a shit about its products anymore.

The StarCraft one is awesome. I got a good laugh out of it this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Why? I"m not flaming anything, it's the people replying that are flaming, and those posters should have their posting privileges suspended.

Everyone is already used to,and expecting blizzard to make something for today,the best april fool's they could make is to not make any:P

Pokemon/3DS FC: 2251-4039-7028 (currently playing: Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl)
    safari type:ghost (Shuppet,Pumpkaboo,Spiritomb)

Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    LOL. You are so wrong there. BC was the best, and WotLK next. Cata sucked balls and Pandaland is just pathetic.
    Because words like "best" and "fun" are completely objective, and not subject to difference in personal opinion.

It was right to complain about Blizz not doing an april fools this year...

...but this was absolutely the WRONG angle to take to complain about that. =(

I'd rather say "What!? C'MON BLIZZ! Where's your sense of passion you had in the past! That's a STAPLE TRADITION of you and your community!!!" vs trying to make this some huge business demoralization conspiracy angle of Activision...
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.

Eh, the mods are just lazy, power hungry infractors these days, the WoW forum on this site has really gone to shit.

April fool's jokes are likely made in a day or less... Easter probably screwed that up a bit, can't blame them really for not doing it once.

Or you could look at it this way: Best april fool's troll is to troll the entire playerbase by not putting out the expected troll.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

This person hit it right on the head. It's the fact that the company as a WHOLE, not just WoW itself, doesn't give a shit about its products anymore.
    If that's true, why did it change Starcraft? It would have left them all. Also you clearly haven't played Starcraft HOTS because if so you'd know that they clearly put a lot of time and effort into that, it's absolutely magnificent - even if you don't like RTS particularly it's still amazing fun and very well made.

Yes, and I'm stating yours is wrong, which is always my opinion. Do you understand what it means?
    An opinion cannot be wrong, that's the definition of it. It can be misinformed, but never "wrong" as such.
    Your not stating an opinion, your stating a fact, and your *fact* is wrong.

Learn the difference, else your just making yourself look more and more an idiot.

I have to agree. Closing.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!