Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm alliance and the only way to let me buy / farm this is to allow me to use red one !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Best mount... ever.

Looks like they are faction specific from the colors, I just hope they don't have anything to do with PvP. If it's a store mount (I assume the Faerie Dragon will be also) I'd be very disappointed, this mount is far too nice looking to be reduced to that level.
    What level? The, "Hahaha, I own a mount you don't and you're targeting me, and I'm ever so popular! Look at me daddy!"

Ride what you like, what matches your toons armor and so on. Jeez..

It looks like something from the Titans. Not sure they have any roll in this xpac though.

Given the appearance of the mount, I'd guess its a high-end PvP mount; lots of PvP gear in MoP has had sort of a "Cataclysm" feel to it (S12 Shaman being the worst offender) and this seems to fit the bill; different colors for alliance and horde, a broken and primal elemental theme, and of course, being a rather unique reskin of Invincible.

I like the blue one myself. Would look nice with a Gold Challenge Paladin riding atop it.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Blizz getting their tera on

inc blizzard store mount lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Constantly open mouth takes me back to the horror of the old druid models. Sort of looks like a combo of horses I saw in tera, the ancient roman horse mixed with the fiery steed. Enough with the horses already, give us a damselfly/owl just no more horses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty cool tbh, is it real? :>

mount looks pretty cool tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    These were datamined... so no guarantee they will even end up in the live version. If they do, they are red and blue, making them purchasable in game like the motorcyle or the mammoth. Other option would be a 200 mount reward (maybe). Not sure if this would be PvP related or not. The different colors tell me it is likely not going to be a store bought mount or a raiding achievement award.

Regardless of its outcome, it's not quite the impressive Pegasus mount I would have pictured. I'm not impressed with the mount and will not be tripping over myself trying to get one before anyone else... or at all for that matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is a store mount, then it will be the first mount I have ever brought from Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Best mount... ever.

Looks like they are faction specific from the colors, I just hope they don't have anything to do with PvP. If it's a store mount (I assume the Faerie Dragon will be also) I'd be very disappointed, this mount is far too nice looking to be reduced to that level.
    How does being a store mount reduce the quality of the mount?

On topic: I really hope the colors aren't faction specific. I love the fire Pegasus and would not want to roll Horde just to have it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    How does being a store mount reduce the quality of the mount?

On topic: I really hope the colors aren't faction specific. I love the fire Pegasus and would not want to roll Horde just to have it...
    Anytime you see red and blue... they are most likely going to be faction specific like the bike, mammoth, and dragonhawks. I went horde (mostly because I hate the Alliance) in part because red is my favorite color.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, we've got a bat mount, a Faerie Dragon, and this...

We've got a fair pile of mounts goin' on. I'd presume the bat to be from SoO, given it seems like a Troll mount, and might be the Glorious achievement reward.
    Faerie dragon looks alot like a Blizz Shop.

I hope this horse isn't pvp mount. PLEASE do not be a PvP mount.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    I need this so bad

http://ptr.wowdb.com/achievements/83...ed#16790-16825 I think I found where the mount comes from.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/achievements/83...ed#16790-16825 I think I found where the mount comes from.
    Oh for the love of Eck.

Had a bad feeling when I saw it was called Hearthsteed...

Any idea what that promotion might be?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Well Crimson Deathcharger also had a blue Azure verison aswell. So doesn't mean it will 100% faction based on color.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Oh for the love of Eck.

Had a bad feeling when I saw it was called Hearthsteed...

Any idea what that promotion might be?
    Well hearthstone is the new card game they just announced. The wording says: Obtain the hearthsteed for the hearthstone promotion. So I'd say a collector's edition or something that awards the card. Confusion though is that they have not said hearthstone will link at all to WoW first, they did say hearthstone will have some achievements and finally if it was a CE or promotion it wouldn't have faction colors. Unless it just gives you the faction colored mount when redeeming the "promotion".

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Well hearthstone is the new card game they just announced. The wording says: Obtain the hearthsteed for the hearthstone promotion. So I'd say a collector's edition or something that awards the card. Confusion though is that they have not said hearthstone will link at all to WoW first, they did say hearthstone will have some achievements and finally if it was a CE or promotion it wouldn't have faction colors. Unless it just gives you the faction colored mount when redeeming the "promotion".
    Its a Free To play Game, so im sure it will be for Signing up for it in first month its live. Free Mount Free Game whats to dislike?
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!