Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I'm betting the "hearthstone promotion" will be revealed in blizzcon. you sign up for WoW for 1 year and you get guaranteed hearthstone beta + a hearthsteed.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I'm betting the "hearthstone promotion" will be revealed in blizzcon. you sign up for WoW for 1 year and you get guaranteed hearthstone beta + a hearthsteed.
    Considering the beta is slated to start this Summer, almost half a year before Blizzcon, that's probably not gonna be it.

Probably a reward for signing up for Hearthstone within X period of time, or even at all.

Kinda like how if you get an Authenticator you get a corehound pup.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Its a Free To play Game, so im sure it will be for Signing up for it in first month its live. Free Mount Free Game whats to dislike?
    Believe me someone will find a reason to cry about this.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 03:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Considering the beta is slated to start this Summer, almost half a year before Blizzcon, that's probably not gonna be it.
    There may not even be another annual pass anyway. Subscriptions for Wow are for the most part stable now and Blizzard isn't showing any signs of having difficulty in continuing to get content out faster.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Believe me someone will find a reason to cry about this.

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 03:49 PM ----------

There may not even be another annual pass anyway. Subscriptions for Wow are for the most part stable now and Blizzard isn't showing any signs of having difficulty in continuing to get content out faster.
    They already are just because it's a promotional mount or something.

The only real courses that make a lot of sense at this moment are sign up and play during the first few months or a special Blizzcon reward.
    Considering the game is free or you've gotten the Blizzcon reward for just watching it online every year; I don't see how people can have an issue outside having it dropped in their lap. Which if it's the former - It will be.

This will probably be something very similar to the CE promotions; A cute little "bonus" for people who play across the Blizzard universe.

Deleted
    Maybe the selling point will be: 'This horse does not have wings, so it does not make an annoying sound while flying around!'