Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Nelf and Worgen still got really good racials... See it like this, you're a disc priest, enemy mage casts polly - shadowmeld. Again? Death it. AGAIN? LoS. So combined with other things it's really good. And for Worgen it's good as well if your a class that does not have good sort of sprint mobility like Locks.

Deleted
    Alliance have a really good racial.
    Shadowmeld: Let you not get charged/hit
    Escape Artist: It will remove root, so good to some char like Warrior
    Trinket: Oh god thats the best one, u can use two trinket to burst people !
    Stoneform: So good for Hunter
    Worgen Sprint: Thats really useless -.-
    Other one are useless, but thats seem we have a really good racial spells !

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Is that why the top 8/10 3s teams are 2 or 3 undead?

Probably coincidence. Those top players don't know what they are doing, after all...
    Like a said, undead/human are more apparent but many people underestimate some of their racials. I think if you lost simply to a racial. you did not lose because of that but because of other things.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You think shadowmeld is useless because it's no longer possible to do cheesy shit like aimed shots and OOC charges (back in the day)? Jesus. Shadowmeld is one of the best racials in the game.

And if all you care about is PVP then hello EMFH...

Honestly they really should either remove racials or radically redesign them.
    Would prefer radical re-design, the game is already too homogeneised as things stand.

In a PvE point of view, having a mage as main, I'm really jealous of that berserk racial.

Which faction would you rather play on:
    • The faction with 1 amazing racial, 1 mediocre racials and 4 crappy racials (Alliance)
    • The faction with 0 amazing racials, 3 mediocre racials and 3 crappy racials (Horde)

Now, a lot of people will say "3 mediocre racials, because the faction is better overall!" -- but, you only play with 1 racial, not all of them, so having the best racial out of all of them is actually the better choice.

I understand this changes because Shaman/Druid can't be played as Human, but Druid can be played on Night Elf, and Shadowmeld is just as good as any of the horde racials apart from WOTF. Shaman is the only class which is a bit unlucky because they are stuck with Stone form or Gift of the Naaru. But for any non-Shaman team, Human is by far the better faction choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Which faction would you rather play on:
    • The faction with 1 amazing racial, 1 mediocre racials and 4 crappy racials (Alliance)
    • The faction with 0 amazing racials, 3 mediocre racials and 3 crappy racials (Horde)

Now, a lot of people will say "3 mediocre racials, because the faction is better overall!" -- but, you only play with 1 racial, not all of them, so having the best racial out of all of them is actually the better choice.

I understand this changes because Shaman/Druid can't be played as Human, but Druid can be played on Night Elf, and Shadowmeld is just as good as any of the horde racials apart from WOTF. Shaman is the only class which is a bit unlucky because they are stuck with Stone form or Gift of the Naaru. But for any non-Shaman team, Human is by far the better faction choice.
    This is what I would say, the best answer. We can't all have the best really, besiddes, I don't see many bad racials in it. For example as poster complained about Shadowmeld, this is one of the ones I hate the most. Being able to go, "oh shit, bad spell" then meld and no spell cast because you're hiding (Unless they changed that, I hope they did)

And humans has what I would say one of the best in PvP, freeing up another trinket spot for something else, as their racial is a PvP trinket basicly.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I think the real question here is: why does your spelling suck so much?! I can answer that with some probability by saying that you probably dropped out of school before graduating or you are one of those of us who are unfortunately afflicted by a terrible brain disorder. Either way, good luck on your journeys; may your future be as bright as that of your wow character.

User received infraction for trolling.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-04-02 at 03:55 PM.

every man for himself best racial in game, horde best is arcane torrent

15+ Year Old Account
    Racials in PvP is really of very little importance except EMFH which is so insanely OP. Only reason they havent nerfed it I guess is cos Horde got better racials in terms of PvE.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow. Did this guy really just call Alliance racials useless? Is this real life?????

Yeeee Human and Nelf.... Because being able to get 5% more PvP power than any other class is so useless. And being able to clear your enemies target and focus frame on you is so useless..... Jeez, seriously. Get a grip.

Sure, you can take my troll berserker if i get the Human trinket. No problem at all for me to get an extra 5% PvP power advantage or 1450 int + 8000 haste on procs for 10 sec on a 30 sec cd. Yes ty.
    Last edited by Machomaije; 2013-04-02 at 07:54 PM.

I'll gladly trade my EMFH for orc racials BUT you have to trade the tauren and Belf aoe silence & stun to other ally racials in return we'll give you stoneform (pro for wizards) and escape artist. Is the 4% damage from 2nd trinket before 65% resilience or after ? realisticly its like 1.7 damage after resil

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    However, in PvE, Alliance racials just can't stand up to those of the Horde... period. Why are the vast majority of top tier guilds Horde? For this reason exactly... During Cata there were a few excellent Alliance guilds, but come MoP, they almost entirely faction changed for the advantage.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    so why are all the glads either human or night elf?

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 03:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mewcat View Post
    every man for himself best racial in game, horde best is arcane torrent
    i disagree. i used to be a belf priest and switched to undead. forsaken racial has saved me too many times and has been far more beneficial compared to the extra mana i would get from arcane torrent. thats as far as healing goes. i suppose if i was a tunnel vision melee, arcane torrent might be better.
    Last edited by DiscoGhost; 2013-04-03 at 03:53 AM.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.