Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'd more so lean towards trusting in-game achievement counts vs the armory, though I do check there to see which i'm missing - remember to take into account some are unobtainable and it's not always up to date.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    I have myself 242 mounts
    Just out of curiosity, what ground mount and what flying mount do you use just playing the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 163. the mounts left for me to get are raid drops, metas, the 3 warbringer mounts, 7 more argent tourny mounts, tlpd, aeonaxx, camal hoarder, and the one in vash'ir, oh and all the new jc and engineer mounts thats 7, the alchemy drake and engineer motorcycle, the long strange trip its been purple proto, the 10k mammoth in storm peaks, all but one bliz store mount, and every tcg mount
    so minus the bliz store and tcg mounts, there is more than enough to put me over 200, its just time and luck at getting allot of the rest i need
    Last edited by jd812; 2013-05-05 at 05:49 PM.

Just got 200 the other day Still missing several "easy" mounts though. Like the glory of the raider mounts, 5man heroic achievment mounts etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that Alliance or Horde exclusive mounts don't add up together for the total account mount number. But for example, my main is a warlock/tailor. My two main alts are a DK and a Monk/Engineer (all with profession-exclusive mounts, hence me pointing out on two of them). Say i that on my warlock when i open the mount window it states i have 198. Will the dk's mount and the engineer's helicopter count towards the account 200, as they're not faction-specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    I know that Alliance or Horde exclusive mounts don't add up together for the total account mount number. But for example, my main is a warlock/tailor. My two main alts are a DK and a Monk/Engineer (all with profession-exclusive mounts, hence me pointing out on two of them). Say i that on my warlock when i open the mount window it states i have 198. Will the dk's mount and the engineer's helicopter count towards the account 200, as they're not faction-specific?
    You will have to log onto the DK for his two mounts to show up, so if you want the 200 for the cheev, just log into your DK when 5.3 goes live.

All the profession mounts show up for all characters, but only the character with the prof can actually ride them. Class-specific mounts only show up for that particular class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Cube, that just made my mount-OCD a little bit easier to cope with for now. Now feel free to ambulate again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulatory Cube View Post
    You will have to log onto the DK for his two mounts to show up, so if you want the 200 for the cheev, just log into your DK when 5.3 goes live.

All the profession mounts show up for all characters, but only the character with the prof can actually ride them. Class-specific mounts only show up for that particular class.
    Actually, should still be 198, since the warlock already has two class-specific mounts. So it will be warlock 198, DK 198, monk 196.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    Class mounts only count towards your mount total for the character the mounts are on, so your dk and lock would both have the same totals since they have the same number of class mounts(198 in this case and then 196 on any other character without class mounts). All profession mounts on the other hand that require a certain profession to use count towards your total whether you have that prof or not since they actually show up on the ingame mount tab even if you cannot use them on a certain character.

Wait until next expac.

With any luck, we'll have a new race and more faction mounts to buy :P

Deleted
    They really need to sort the online armory, so many people claiming to have more mounts than they actually have.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    They really need to sort the online armory, so many people claiming to have more mounts than they actually have.
    You havent looked recently, now our armory counts are lower than they should be. The average person is missing two or more.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Blizzard purged cross faction mounts from the armory fixing the problem of people overestimating how many they have. However when they fixed that problem they also removed retired mounts(except the touring rocket) even if people had them, there's also a few random city mounts some are missing.

All that can be hoped for is when they fix the retired mount and random mount issue is that they don't put cross faction back and they finally get rid of the mounts that are on the armory but are impossible to obtain because they did not make it past beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Sitting at 183, 184 soon as I log on and collect mats for the sunstone panther. Then the fun begins:

Onyx Panther
    Grand Expedition Yak
    The 2 new engineering mounts

So 12 more after that...

Argent Tournament Dragonhawk (only mount I don't have from there)
    Ashes of A'lar
    Onyxian Drake
    The "Raid Glory" mounts from Cata (purple firehawk, Drake of East Wind, whatever the DS one is)

Good grief, I need to look at the lists and see what easy shit I can get...oh, the other 2 raptors from eggs on Isle of Giants.
    Ah, this thread...

192 or 193 now (forget exactly). Still have the eng mounts and yak to obtain, Firelands and DS glory meta mounts, and the Argent Tournament Dragonhawk. Also working on the new ZG mounts and the mount from Stonecore (which I've never seen drop).

Everything else I mentioned previously, I now have.

Sitting on 237 on my hunter. Its been a heck of a grind!

I tend to alternate between mims head/challenge mode phoenix and whatever my latest mount is (south wind atm) for air and TCG rooster for ground.

I'm at 199, going for sea turtle for my 200th
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    not sure what what to trust here but my armoy page says i have 199 mounts but ingame my mount tab as 169 any tips what figure i should go with?
    I'd reccomend using the guildox site, it goes by mounts- unique so it won't count faction mounts
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKnight87 View Post
    Actually, should still be 198, since the warlock already has two class-specific mounts. So it will be warlock 198, DK 198, monk 196.
    Missed Paladin, which has three mounts(Argent Charger).