Thread: Raidbot

Raidbot

Hi guys, I'm new to Raidbot and I'm trying to make sense of it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends what you want to do with it? Be more clearer what you don't understand and what you need help with, as with the page you can compare dps/hps, look at general statistics and much more.

I'd like to see what each spec is pulling in each fight so that I can compare it to my raid team.

from the main page go to the bar on the right side to see the scores for specific fights. Then just look at the graph to see how different specs perform.

And remember you can't straight compare from raidbot to your own raid. For example on Horridon, there are many logs that have some people practically living on the boss to pad their dps, while the rest of the group is working on getting the adds down. Practically any fight you can abuse or pad your own DPS on is a fight you can't necessarily compare too well.

Also I think raidbots includes Asian Logs as well (they have higher Itemlevels from drops).
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Deleted
    Don't use raidbots; as an earlier poster said it is easy as heck to pad your dps to try to get a ranking on WoL. The players doing this tend to be in teams that are going to be more skilled than yours where they can get away with doing that. If you're dying to a specific mechanic or a player isn't pulling their weight, post their logs in their class forum and get the experts to look at them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by braayden View Post
    Don't use raidbots; as an earlier poster said it is easy as heck to pad your dps to try to get a ranking on WoL. The players doing this tend to be in teams that are going to be more skilled than yours where they can get away with doing that. If you're dying to a specific mechanic or a player isn't pulling their weight, post their logs in their class forum and get the experts to look at them.
    10-20 Players padding meters doesn't make a sample of 33000 logs a contaminated sample.

Adjust your percentiles to 90-85 pc to filter out these upper outliers.

Raidbots is the most useful raid output analysis tool we have at our disposal, but it comes with a massive if, namely if you learn to use it correctly and have a basic understanding of statistics, as opposed to my 2 colleagues in this thread.