Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    laughed a lot on elvui's april fools when i logged rofl

Might be the first time Harlem Shake was actually funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember when Blizzard had good aprils 1st content.
    now we have just bad jokes and re done jokes.

I see the trend there.

Booooo premium Mr Robot....when I read that blog post, I got a little excited.....oh well, they invented the dungeon journal for a reason!

15+ Year Old Account
    hell yeah, take my 20 euro now for that pegasus mount

its funny because i use elvUI and that didnt happen to me, what they did on mine was something along the lines of "Thank you for your contribution, we have dedicated all your hard earned gold to charity" lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emah View Post
    its funny because i use elvUI and that didnt happen to me, what they did on mine was something along the lines of "Thank you for your contribution, we have dedicated all your hard earned gold to charity" lol

It didn't happen to me either.

15+ Year Old Account
    I bet next years will be even beter.

Good thing I'm not playing currently, I use elvui and I absolutely despise the harlem shake fad. So good day for me.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Servers are up, and the next part of ToT LFR is still unavailable to me. =.=

I thought Pegasus is white.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh not as nice as the sparkle horse.

Deleted
    Meh , another mount

seen better :P

The Pegasus models look AWESOME... aside from the whole 'horse on a hippogryph skeleton' thing... Seriously... They need to sit down, and make the Headless Horseman's mount have a clone, and add a wing mesh to it, so Tyrael's Charger, Invincible, Celestial Steed, and these Pegasus could look less like rubberized bad renditions of double jointed, stubby-legged horses, and more like the mind shattering awesome creatures they are actually intended to be! I would LOVE the Pegasus, and while I will want to get one, I doubt I will ride it much at all because of the fubar'ed flight animation. Invincible is the only mount that semi-hides the severe brokenness of the skeleton it is on, due to being armored in the way it is, and half rotted. The Pegasus fixes the missing back end of the hooves that all of the prior models have, but... it's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamoot View Post
    Servers are up, and the next part of ToT LFR is still unavailable to me. =.=
    Have you completed the other wings of ToT LFR?

Betting the pegasus is the newest blizzard store bought mount.

as of yet next part of lfr isnt out....

server have been up for well over an hour now

Deleted
    WHY BLIZZARD WHY?? Why cant u make a new animation for those horse mounts, that have wings??
    Most people cant see what is wrong the current one, but I'll gladly tell you: You gave the animation of the hippogryph to all these kind of winged horse mounts. Problem is that they have shorter legs, than horses supposed to have, and they move their legs very differently. A horse's hoof should never swing back and forth like that when it is flying or running!
    Why?
    Because this way it looks like a retarded pony!

I would LOVE all these mounts, the Celestial steed, the Invincible, and of course these new ones! But now i only see the them as a group of mounts, that could be sooooooooo much more awesome, but blizz didnt have the time/energy/will to create a new animation for them. And that saddens me greatly. I 've been hoping that they will be fixed someday, since i first saw a mount like this in Wrath of the Lich King, but now i realize, they wont.. Retarded ponies are not my type.
    Details can make a great game an awesome game.

I've been wanting a pegasus mount for years now, and when i saw the word pegasus on that datamined icon i was ecstatic. After seeing this, i'm not so much anymore. I wish theyd use the Headless horseman's mount animation, give it the grand gryphon's wings, and color the wings the same as the body, instead of the mane. The red one is the closest i think we'll get to a flying felsteed with wings. which is sad.

Haha - Oh lawrdy;
    People getting their panties up in a knot over an extremely successful April Fools joke.
    Please kindly direct yourself off the internet if you can't handle seeing practical jokes for one day of the year - because they're around for the others.

And go Ghostcrawler!
    Not bending to that whiner's demands. I'm actually growing a lot of respect for the guy for not catering to the "need it now cuz mah alt" crowd as much as he could.
    I swear these people cannot catch a clue that it's an RPG.

Pegasus mount? Eh. Going to agree with all the others they need a new skeleton.
    Herpy derpy legs. Only one that kind of pulled that off is Invincible because it's a broken up zombie horse that would obviously be well; Busted.