Deleted

Authenticated sig

Would you add the possibility to authenticate a character you want to add to your signature?

15+ Year Old Account
    Hm? What do you mean by that? Like a "proven" armory link so that people know you're not lying about your character?
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Hm? What do you mean by that? Like a "proven" armory link so that people know you're not lying about your character?
    Yea I think he's asking for something like what wowprogress (or was guildox?) does where you can authenticate a character as yours by after claiming it on the website logging in and unequipping something it tells you to unequip. That way people wouldn't be able to pretend they are fancypants raiders when they are not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea I think he's asking for something like what wowprogress (or was guildox?) does where you can authenticate a character as yours by after claiming it on the website logging in and unequipping something it tells you to unequip. That way people wouldn't be able to pretend they are fancypants raiders when they are not.
    I think it would be a useful thing for fancypants raiders and whoever that bothers to link their char on sig.

We will leave that up to third party sites.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    We will leave that up to third party sites.
    Outsource and harvest benefits.