Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You can 2 heal the following for sure: Jinrokh, horridon, tortos, jikun, durumu.

The following can be 2 healed with flawless play/tactics, and isn't recommended if you have viable 3 healing options: Council, megaera, iron qon.

No idea about the rest.

We have done ToT like this with disc priest, holy pally and resto druid (our 3rd healer).

Jin'Rokh - 3 heal
    Horridon - 2 heal
    Council - 3 heal
    Tortos - 2 heal
    Megaera - 3 heal
    Ji-Kun - 2 heal
    Durumu - 2 heal
    Dark animus - 2 heal
    Iron Qon - 3 heal
    Twin Consorts - 3 heal
    Lei Shen - 2 heal (1.4% wipe :S)

You can 3 heal horridon, tortos, and jikun. Especially if you have a disc priest.

---------- Post added 2013-04-15 at 03:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ACRL View Post
    Both Iron Qon and Twins can be 2healed.
    Strongly do not recommend this if you're not a top guild. Phase 1 and Phase 4 damage are pretty intense at points on Iron Qon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    You can 3 heal horridon, tortos, and jikun. Especially if you have a disc priest.

---------- Post added 2013-04-15 at 03:37 AM ----------

Strongly do not recommend this if you're not a top guild. Phase 1 and Phase 4 damage are pretty intense at points on Iron Qon.
    Qon is kinda same as council and megaera. 'Don't bother trying unless you have no other options and have a really solid strategy' - no idea about twins, never even pulled it ;3

Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    Qon is kinda same as council and megaera. 'Don't bother trying unless you have no other options and have a really solid strategy' - no idea about twins, never even pulled it ;3
    Iron qon is actually extremely easy compared to megaera and council. The only hard part is the mid part of phase 1 due to RNG lines (it's not even that bad), and the last part of phase 4 (fist smash 4,5,6). Phase 2 and 3 are pretty much afk / regen mana. It's probably on the same tier of difficulty as Horridon and slightly harder than Ji Kun.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We three healed Iron Qon Heroic but my alt disc priest was dead for ALL of the last phase because our DPS can't click me out of lightning storm. It was incredibly sketchy but had I been on my actual DPS class we would have killed it a lot faster.

Probably will 2 heal this encounter next week. P1 is really the only hard phase damage wise, but it gets faster with more... dps!

We did some more pulls on Consorts tonight and the verdict is that you can 2 heal it if you do well in P1.

Deleted
    Done 8 heroics so far on my disc priest we went like this for our first kills.

Jin'rohk, Hpala + Disc
    Horridon, Hpala + Disc
    Council, Hpala + Disc + Disc
    Tortos, Hpala + Disc + Disc
    Mageara, Hpala + Disc + Disc
    Ji-Kun, Hpala + Disc + Disc
    Durumu, Disc + Disc
    Iron Qon, Hpala + Disc + Disc

Next ones up are Primordius and Twins, think we are going 3 healers for primordius and maybe try 2man heal twins.