10+ Year Old Account

Ji-Kun 25 Nest order

Ok I have been looking all around dif sites and reviewing guides and kill vids to try and get a set order for the nest spawns to no avail. I might be overlooking it so I ask the community for help before I lose my mind.

The order I know of is
    1 Down
    2 Down
    3 Down
    4 Down
    5/6 Double, 1 Down 1 Up

After this I'm not too sure on but what I have gathered is
    7 Up
    8 Up
    9 Up
    10/11 Double, 1 Down(resetting to #1) 1 Up
    The 10/11th Down one would be a reset to the order starting back as number 1.

If anyone knows a set order or has any other information of proper nest handling, as simple as possible as we have raiders not grasping the concept, please let me know.
    Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    In 25-man, it is as we describe below.

Activations 1-4 activate a lower nest each.
    Activations 5 and 6 happen at the same time, and they activate a lower and an upper nest.
    Activations 7 and 8 activate an upper nest each.
    Activations 9 and 10 happen at the same time, and they activate a lower and an upper nest.
    Activations 11 and 12 happen at the same time, and they activate a lower and an upper nest.
    Activations 13 and 14 activate a lower nest each.
    Activations 15 and 16 happen at the same time, and they active a lower and an up upper nest.
    This carries on in what appears to be a rather random order until the rest of the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have any info that isn't a copy/paste directly from icy veins?
    Edit- More so, is that information valid as I have found contradicting orders. Also, Is the order actually random after 15/16? Seems like it would have a set order if it was set up to that point.
    Last edited by Saegno; 2013-04-02 at 11:18 AM.

If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.

Deleted
    Lol you asked for info I gave you it, I have done the fight as well, we use 3 groups

Group 1 : 1st, 2nd, 6th, first 2 low, 3rd high
    Group 2 : 3rd, 4th, 7th, first 2 low, 3rd high
    Group 3 : 5th, 8th, 9th, first low, last 2 high

Once they've done their 3 nests once, they wait for the first nest they went to to activate again and repeat, The first group generally does their 3 nests twice then we all go to the platform, pop hero and kill the boss.

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 12:20 PM ----------

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glLs6zJ-Qk4

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 12:22 PM ----------

after 15/16 I have no clue, with our tactic the first Group's last nest is 15 or 16 depending on how you look at it, it's the high one, by that point boss is low enough to just nuke

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 12:23 PM ----------

1-16 of that info from icy veins is 100% correct

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanchak View Post
    Lol you asked for info I gave you it, I have done the fight as well, we use 3 groups

Group 1 : 1st, 2nd, 6th, first 2 low, 3rd high
    Group 2 : 3rd, 4th, 7th, first 2 low, 3rd high
    Group 3 : 5th, 8th, 9th, first low, last 2 high

Once they've done their 3 nests once, they wait for the first nest they went to to activate again and repeat, The first group generally does their 3 nests twice then we all go to the platform, pop hero and kill the boss.
    I appreciate the info, I just have a hard time trusting IV after the mess of misleading info they have on class guides and different bosses.
    That order you posted is spot on to what I found else where so I think I'll stick with that.

So the order doesn't randomize then and just resets. The order mentions that 9 and 10 happen at the same time with 10 being a lower. I'm to guess that 10 is the reset back to 1 and on the next spawn, the 11/12 set, that 11(being down) would be the 2nd down spawn(so the second one group 1 kills) and the 12th(being upper) would be the final upper one that is usually ignored?

Deleted
    Put it this way

Group 1: 1st, 2nd, 6th, 10th, 11th, (15th(high)
    Group 2: 3rd, 4th, 7th, 12th, 13th should be all they do
    Group 3: 5th, 8th, 9th, (16th(low)

I think, we've killed it a few time now liek this and it's pretty easy, on 10 man the order is different so that's why you might of seen contradicting stuff.

But for raid boss guides icy veins is generally reliable

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 12:40 PM ----------

Might be easier if I add this

Group 1's first nest is on the right hand side of the platform where you land when you get there, their 2nd nest is the next nest clockwise along, and their 3rd nest is high above the first 1.

Group 2's first nest is clockwise frome grp1's second nest, 2nd is clockwise from that and 3rd is the high one above the 2nd low nest, directly above where you land on the platform.

Group three's first nest is the last low one, clockwise from group 2's second nest. second nest is directly above the boss and 3rd is above group 2s first nest.
    Last edited by mmoc8ea31c118b; 2013-04-02 at 11:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ty. Yeah we/I killed it on 10man and the order is stupid simple for that so we have no issues with our 10man cleanup crew.

I'm seeing some guilds say to send 5 groups of 3dps 1 healer. Everyone goes to 2 platforms, 1 down 1 up.
    Anyone have any info on this strat?

Edit- You skipped the 14th spawn?

Deleted
    Groups that send 5 groups, only 4 have 2 nests, there's only 9 nests, first 4 groups take the first 4 low nests, first group takes high nest above first, 2nd takes high nest above 2nd, 3rd takes the one above 3rd, 4th takes the one directly above the boss, 5th only does the last low nest and uses remaining charges to catch food.

Hmm I did miss 14th, it's group 3s last nest, we skip 16th, sorry, so

Group 1: 1st, 2nd, 6th, 10th, 11th, (15th(high)
    Group 2: 3rd, 4th, 7th, 12th, 13th should be all they do
    Group 3: 5th, 8th, 9th, (14h(low)

I think, but as long as people know where their first nest as and can see when it activates, it shouldn't be an issue to get to their next ones

Use 5 groups.

Split your raid however makes sense but should be a min of 3 dps and 1 healer in each group.

Put markers on the edge of the platform that show where the lower nests are. Each marker will have a corresponding upper nest apart from one, their nest is the one that's in the "middle".

Assign one marker to each group.

Basic group rotation is as follows;

1. drop down to nest
    2. "fly" back up
    3. "fly" to intercept feed young
    4. nuke boss
    5. "fly" up to nest
    6. drop down to platform
    7. "fly" to intercept feed young
    8. nuke boss
    9. rinse & repeat

Assign one person in each group to call out when / where their group should move - e.g. "Group 1 down"

Once everyone get's the hang of that it's GG and on to Durumu.

Edit - the actual activation order is

1. down
    2. down
    3. down
    4. down
    5. down & up
    6. up
    7. up
    8. up & down
    9. up & down
    10. down
    11. down
    12. down & up
    13. up
    Last edited by Griearth; 2013-04-02 at 12:14 PM.

Deleted
    There is only 9 nests Griearth, the 5th low nest does have a corresponding upper nest, but it never activates, the 5th group always uses 3 feather charges to catch food, your best dps goes in that group, 4th low nest's upper nest is the one directly above the boss.