Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Your raid should fear using their hearthstones around you. If they don't, you need to press that button more often

10+ Year Old Account
    I was trolling the raid in Cata on AFK pause.

http://www.xfire.com/videos/47be15
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

I always use it on the cool guys with their gliders after a wipe.

Nice also on ji-kun before pull when you fly to the platform mid air you can still grip people and they will fall. Unfortunately they will live. If you are on nest duty it is quite hilarious also during the encounter itself.

My favorite in Cata was using lifegrip to pull people back out through the instance portal.

There's also gripping people out of/into the wind prior to Horridon.
    Out of/into sand traps on Council. Need an extra soaker for the ice debuff? Yoink!
    Although, on LFR, one of my favorites has become lifegripping the most annoying person in the raid in the path of snails.
    Last edited by Blackmorgrim; 2013-04-04 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmorgrim View Post
    Although, on LFR, one of my favorites has become lifegripping the most annoying person in the raid in the path of snails.
    Oh that's awful! Poor guy

Deleted
    Have you seen the video where about 5 priests chain pull their GM in the air on Org and kill him? Is this still possible?

I can't seem to find it anymore

Deleted
    Only ever used it for a real PVE mechanic once; our MT disconnected on Spine of Deathwing and I lifegripped him in before the roll. Otherwise it's pretty much a trollfest.

i love that as a druid i can get it now ( well a while now but still loving it) too and in lfr its pretty good gripping some slow melee with cinders (mageara) or with the lightning or on jin'rokh just pull them out of the water to prevent some dmg to the raid an make the healers life easier

My friend jumped down to the lower level of the bomb/tar boss in Siege of Niuzao temple. He took a lot of damage and looked like he was gonna die so i ran to the edge and life gripped him up, but alas, there was nothing under his feet and he fell to his death.

On Heroic Durumu I gripped our rogue out of Force of Will because he got stunned in it from life drain. Was epic :]

i use grip after a raid when the mage is just about done with summoning a portal and everyone is waiting for it. lol they hates that

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think that a couple of the more epic Life-Grips I've accomplished have been during Lich King Heroic (during Cata ofc). Once, a guy stood still at the shadow trap, which obviously would have sent him on a sight'seeing tour of ICC, but I managed to target and LoF him while he was just pushed, so I managed to save him. The other one was when a valkiry picked up a mage and nobody killed it, so when I saw it, I began running to the edge, but I was going to be late. Somehow, the mage saw me, and instead of despairing, he cast slow fall as soon as he was let go, and I had the time to pull him to the edge . Now THAT'S being quick-witted, keeping it cool, AND aware of your surroundings xD.

As for trolling, the flying ninja priests jumping between platforms and gripping people to their doom, and the LoF-duels that ensued were pretty epic. And for pure trolling purposes, the typical grip to lava while waiting on AFKers by Rhyolith's lava pools.
    "Shit Happens" - Well, imagine if a pegasus had the bowel-control ability of a pigeon, there'd be a lot of cases saying the following: "Cause of Death: Killed by a giant flying piece of shit...."

Deleted
    Just yesterday i gripped a fellow raider infront of one of the snails before Ji-Kun

but it didn't end well cuz i got somehow stuck in the stairs so i also died but next week i wont fail >: )

think im also gonna try gripping bitches into the shadow spawns on Council now

Gripping someone back on the floor on Elegon right before it despawns is always fun.

Always using that one skill to do good things. Trolling has no point, really.
    ps. Interrupting DK's AotD precast is obviously a good thing, because necromancy is bad. Anyway, who cares about overbuffed cheat class?

Quote Originally Posted by Utsegi View Post
    Have you seen the video where about 5 priests chain pull their GM in the air on Org and kill him? Is this still possible?

I can't seem to find it anymore
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ0seMdP0-o
    It was 9 priests! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-c63Cuat_w
    This should become the new passtime for dealing with gold beggars...
    Last edited by Blackmorgrim; 2013-04-08 at 08:33 AM.