Would this work (sha of anger mount farming)

Is there a level requirement on sha i do it on all my low level everyweek but my lowest is 85. Could i make level 1 alts get them summoned to kun lai and do sha on them then if i get no mount delete and repeat. Im on a very high pop server so he dies every 15 minutes from tues-saturday.

you have some very good friends.

yes i do lots of friends help me mount farm lol

Deleted
    Don't you need to hit him at least once (not miss or dodged) to be able to get loot? Don't think a lvl 1 can hit a lvl 93 mob.

I'm not sure if you can recieve world boss loot at that level, and even if you could I'm pretty sure you'd have to at least hit the boss to be eligible, which would be impossible for a lv1.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even if you won the mount, you can't learn the mount without the required training, so you'd have a massive power level ahead of you on the chance you'd win.

more than willing to level the toon to 90 to learn the rare drop mounts but ill try it to see if i can get a hit in tonight after i do it on my other toons. It takes less than a week to go 1-90 anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcox1232 View Post
    more than willing to level the toon to 90 to learn the rare drop mounts but ill try it to see if i can get a hit in tonight after i do it on my other toons. It takes less than a week to go 1-90 anyway
    It doesn't.

Maybe with RaF, without not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    It doesn't.

Sure it is if you have full heirlooms on a toon that can tank/dps. The 300% exp potion buff isn't bad to have either for Outlands dungeons, assuming you don't die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Sure it is if you have full heirlooms on a toon that can tank/dps. The 300% exp potion buff isn't bad to have either for Outlands dungeons, assuming you don't die.
    Well on normal bases i mean then, no 300% bonuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

It doesn't.

Who are you saying that? Why are you questioning his ability to level when you know nothing about it. 1-90 in a week sounds very reasonable.

I've looted sha on a level 60 before so I assume any level that can enter a raid group will be fine. I know for sure that you cannot actually join a raid group at level 1 so you couldn't get an auto-tag by being in the raid and would somehow need to deal damage to the boss to be eligible by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Don't you need to hit him at least once (not miss or dodged) to be able to get loot? Don't think a lvl 1 can hit a lvl 93 mob.
    Could just make a nelf priest and chuck a renew on and then leg it and shadowmeld maybe..
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    It doesn't.

yes, it does, you can do it that fast easily

Did 70-83 in one day, second day 83-85 with not that much time, third day 85-90. And the levels before are easily doable in one day as a pla of mine did some days ago with a ret.

Deleted
    Raid bosses are always 3 levels higher than the player attacking them, so it wouldn't be impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Who are you saying that? Why are you questioning his ability to level when you know nothing about it. 1-90 in a week sounds very reasonable.

I've looted sha on a level 60 before so I assume any level that can enter a raid group will be fine. I know for sure that you cannot actually join a raid group at level 1 so you couldn't get an auto-tag by being in the raid and would somehow need to deal damage to the boss to be eligible by yourself.
    No, there's an option you can toggle that lets you join raid groups at any level, IIRC. It might be a console command though.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 02:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    yes, it does, you can do it that fast easily

Did 70-83 in one day, second day 83-85 with not that much time, third day 85-90. And the levels before are easily doable in one day as a pla of mine did some days ago with a ret.
    85-90 in one day is possible but horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Healer never miss with healing spells... and dont need to hit boss to get loot, just heal someone

10+ Year Old Account
    You cant even get/win/extra roll the mount if that character is not have learned cloud serpent riding. So useless.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcox1232 View Post
    Is there a level requirement on sha i do it on all my low level everyweek but my lowest is 85. Could i make level 1 alts get them summoned to kun lai and do sha on them then if i get no mount delete and repeat. Im on a very high pop server so he dies every 15 minutes from tues-saturday.
    I would suggest you could do this but since posting it on a public forum will mean over 9000 people will also do it and Blizz will hotfix... Maybe instead of just spouting your ideas to others you should maybe try it yourself then tell others...