10+ Year Old Account

Leveling from 88-90 in just a few hours

Found a quest with a mob named Norvakess that gives 100k exp per kill (190k rested) and you can repeatedly kill this mob, he has 3.26m HP but you gain a huge damage buff killing him within 30 seconds. his respawn time is 60 seconds. if you can kill him before he submerges you get a huge profit over running to quests and doing them for your last 2 levels.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62324/norvakess
    http://i.imgur.com/jKiZLzB.jpg
    Last edited by sizzlinsauce; 2013-04-02 at 03:32 PM.

100k xp, respawn 1 minute.

If you kill him in less than a second, and therefore kill him every minute for an hour thats 100,000 x 60 = 6million.

Worse xp than questing even if you killed him instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaktor View Post
    100k xp, respawn 1 minute.

If you kill him in less than a second, and therefore kill him every minute for an hour thats 100,000 x 60 = 6million.

Worse xp than questing even if you killed him instantly.
    ^^ Exactly. Sure you can sit in one spot and be bored for hours and hours. Or you can move around, make gold while questing, level faster, and explore. Who knows what you will find!

xp is so easy to get now

10+ Year Old Account
    No I think I'd rather level normally. Even if it might take longer (or the same time) I end up with thousands of gold, tons of mats, and gear to get into heroics right away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorticon View Post
    No I think I'd rather level normally. Even if it might take longer (or the same time) I end up with thousands of gold, tons of mats, and gear to get into heroics right away.
    I would agree. The benefits of questing in Pandaria:

Rep Gain
    Quest rewards for 440 ilvl gear
    Gold
    Unlock the Vale
    Afford the 2500 for flight at 90
    mining/herbing/skinning along the way
    rare spawn kills for upgrades

So much to do and so many things to kill and loot. Not sure why anyone would stand in one spot to grind something other than Bloodsail Rep lol (which I did for 10 hours from Hated to Exalted).

Deleted
    its a nice way for people who prefer grinding 1 mob, but i personally rather finish it and move on