Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I would like to bring up something, I just did a random LFR since I just my 4 piece and it was 3447.63 dps and the t14 2 piece would've only been ~1700 dps if I had just added 5% to my overall ES damage. I honestly have no idea why they are using the 2 piece over the 4 piece.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I have 535 shoulders and 528 hands. One of them I will have to replace with tier to get 4pc. From what I read, it's going to be worth it.

Devai is also running with 2 piece t-15 and heroic off set items. Not sure but either he's not had any heroic tier drop or he considers the off set pieces a big Dps increase over 4 set normal?

Update: I went back to crit > haste > mastery just to test some stuff and my 4 piece was actually pretty good:

*ignore the LFRs I wasn't in those*
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/kh2uejpiur64f6q0/

Iron Qon : 2970.79 dps
    Twin Consorts : 3496.5 dps
    Lei Shen : 2488.358

The t14 2 piece isn't anywhere close to that. If I added 5% on my ES's on all those fights it would give me

Iron Qon : 1338.29
    Twin Consorts : 1584.93
    Lei Shen : 1085.17

So, I don't know why they aren't going with the 4 piece. It's way better, in fact it's more than double in all those fights.

They could be wearing the 2 pc for BM ?

With bm it would probably be about even, It looks like. Adding 15% to you KC would make it a ~3% increase. The 4 piece was =<3% in my logs, but with the increase in stats that would make it up. Honestly, I'd still run with the 4 piece at that rate.

there's gotta be something we're missing here.. I mean I know some hunters are wearing just t15 2 pc with 3 heroic thunderforged off pieces.. which sorta makes sense.. but downgrading to t14 is odd at first glance.. would be nice if someone could get a hold of one of these hunters and ask them what their reasoning is..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    there's gotta be something we're missing here.. I mean I know some hunters are wearing just t15 2 pc with 3 heroic thunderforged off pieces.. which sorta makes sense.. but downgrading to t14 is odd at first glance.. would be nice if someone could get a hold of one of these hunters and ask them what their reasoning is..
    As SV, it really isn't that strange, the stat increase is far more worth it than the 4p t14.

The simple fact that top hunters are running with 2 set T-15 and TF off pieces and ignoring the 4 set is concerning in that they must think the 4 set isn't all that good?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windthorn View Post
    The simple fact that top hunters are running with 2 set T-15 and TF off pieces and ignoring the 4 set is concerning in that they must think the 4 set isn't all that good?
    Or that they haven't gotten the 4p.....

Lots of conjectures in here. They aren't using 4pc t15 because they probably passed, or got passed over because other classes 4 pcs are much stronger than our own.