WoW armory being extremely slow?

Hey!

Is it just me or the WoW armory (EU) has been super slow in the past 2 days, and it keeps crashing whenever I try to load up a character? I keep getting the 503 error!

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 08:08 AM ----------

Just me then I guess :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm getting that error all the time. Something up with it.

Deleted
    Yes, since days extremely slow!

Deleted
    Maybe it's because they're working on an upgrade for the Battle.net website? I might sound a little presumptious here, but they did say that their web team was 'too busy' to come up some April Fool's pranks, and when I was looking up someone's armory page on Monday the crabby thing told me 'BattleTags were coming to Warcraft, making it easier to... something I forgot.

Who knows though, I might be completely wrong and maybe it's just a server hiccup on their part, but I for one would like to see SOME of the innovations they promised us with the launch of the 'revolutionary' BNet 2.0.

I've hardly been able to use EU armory recently. I was blaiming it on my provider though. Good to know they're ok. Bad that armory servers fail apparently.

Deleted
    I thought it was just me, I was starting to blame my ISP. lets hope they get it sorted soon, it's getting quite annoying with all the 503 errors.

Whatever it was, it seems to be fixed now! Armory is working for me