Thread: LFR Durumu

Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

LFR Durumu

Anyone else having trouble with this. There is 1 add of each colour you need to kill, finding blue is good and doesn't insta wipe you and the yellow beam moves by itsself very slowly instead of targeting someone so bad rng on beam spawn/add spawn and it wont be revealed before disintegration phase. Once the desintegration happens 90% of the raid insta dies.

Fun times.

Ended up killing it with 4 stacks of determination because we had a few guildy DPS able to get the boss down to 10% before disintegration. Rank 1 All Classes 180k SV Hunter :S
    Last edited by Glurp; 2013-04-02 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with this. There is 1 add of each colour you need to kill, finding blue is good and doesn't insta wipe you and the yellow beam moves by itsself very slowly instead of targeting someone so bad rng on beam spawn/add spawn and it wont be revealed before disintegration phase. Once the desintegration happens 90% of the raid insta dies.

Fun times.
    We can't live through eye sores...we're up at 5 stacks of determination atm.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    yup 3 stacks of determination right now in a group..... this is ridiculous

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh I dunno how Durumu works in LFR; but normal Durumu you are not supposed to reveal the blue add at all.

So the maze phase still actually kills people doing it wrong? Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Eh I dunno how Durumu works in LFR; but normal Durumu you are not supposed to reveal the blue add at all.
    I know. On LFR there's 1 add of each colour you have to reveal + kill. the yellow beam moves by itsself.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 stacks /10char

I knew that this was going to be fun. I saw it when a) was testing it in the LFR PTR b) when my own 25man guild wiped many times because of the maze and c) because LFR is... well... LFR.

Oh I want to see the cries. /smirk

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    But, but... but... LFR IS JUST STAND IN FIRE AND HIT LOOT PINATA UNTIL YOU GET FREE EPIX!!!11 WHAT IS THIS WIPING YOU SPEAK OF?!?!?!

Oh wait, that's right, it hasn't been ~5 months of people doing the fights and potentially overgearing it, so of course it isn't faceroll easy and there may actually be a wipe or two until people learn mechanics.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    also it seems that the maze dmg is the same as 25M normal :\

Ugh... I mentioned in the other thread hoping that the yellow beam remained on a target if it was true that you had to kill a fog of each color. Great. LFR is looking worse and worse by the hour...

Just imagine someone putting the yellow beam right next to the yellow fog, only to have it begin rotating in the opposite direction. You'd have to wait a full fucking 360 degrees. How on earth did that make it out of the PTR!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bliz just deleted the nerf halls of flesh shaping thread and then tweeted me this: World of Warcraft ‏@Warcraft 13m
    @SeanMcFarlan @Bashiok @Daxxarri @Ghostcrawler Keep an eye on our hotfix blog for any changes to Halls of Flesh-Shaping on Raid Finder.

changes inc?

You have to kill one of each color? That's much different than normal. Interesting.

The issue lies in the disintegration beam phase, since most of the lfr population won't be able to tell where the boss is going to turn and then they will die to either the eye sores or the beam itself when they realize that they are standing on the wrong side, having to kill one add of each colour is actually good since they can just run like headless chickens until they find something.

Having the yellow beam stick on someone and making the maze clearer are a must if they don't want another lolGaralon.

got it at 6 with only like 10 of us alive after the first eye sores lol it was quite the fun lfr
    do what you feel.

Group I was in reached 7 stacks before finally getting it down lol
    I can see them nerfing the eye sore dmg so it'll only do 5-10k a tick

Yeah, i just dropped group after the 3rd pull. Will wait for the nerfs or a guild group. We're 12/12 and we still have people that fail at that shit on normal, definitely cant expect the LFR crew to do it.

I think Durumu may give Garalon a run for his money on the number of LFR nerfs.

"Work for epics? Can't do it."

At what point do you just log on and get items mailed to you?

8 stacks of determination...got him down to 45ish percent during beam of death/omfg i dont know what to do when this happens phase....and only 9 of us survived, burnt him down with 9 left.....ty determination... brb wiping on primordius