Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would have a big raid with 8 other bosses, and whenever anyone pulled any of those boss all 9 bosses of the raid will agroo and will do OEA spells at the same time and then frezze the tank and kill the healers

I'd start using all my strongest abilities instead of waiting till 20% to do so.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...zajatar/simple
    In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia.

Deleted
    If i was a boss in a raid, i would randomly pop in front of a random raid member, scream like hell, do something scary in front of them, and dissapear. And i will have a mechanic that requires you to have your game sound on.
    The last one with dry pants wins the loot.

If I was a WoW Boss...

I'd run away!

Deleted
    I'd hide or push you away :P

If I was a boss, I......

1. Carry no loot*
    2. Use Armor/weapon break skills
    3. Cast Reflect on myself
    4. CC the healer
    5. Summon an army of Rabits

I'd glitch out all the time to piss the players off and be a dick. I'd evade glitch and despawn at the worst moments, like when the raid group is 1% away from getting their world first kill after they've been wiping 5 hours a night for the last 5 nights in a row. And I'd make it so that when you put in GM tickets to report it, your message to the GM would come out as Gibberish (think what Neltharion did to Krasus in order to keep him silent).

The players started it, after all. They're the ones who came to my house attempting to kill me so they could loot my corpse. NO REGRETS.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-04-05 at 03:02 PM.

I would aggro the person who heals the highest and watch everyone freak out at the tanks in lfr for not getting aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by Crym View Post
    The Faction Champions fight was a blast because there was no real "tanking". Was hilarious to watch all the members in our HToC group who were the "I'll never PvP because I'm a raider!" types die repeatedly because they had no knowledge of how to use cooldowns that weren't designed to up their damage.
    giggity, I thought this too

If I was a boss, I'd be summoning none stop atods and other ghouls and gargoyles, and freeze the healers, while the ghouls slowly gnaw away at players,

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Nefarius got it right: "Kill the one in the dress"

Anyways, I usually imagine that the tank simply flips the boss off with the middle finger, and it pisses the boss off so much.
    Like your avatar xd

If I was a boss I would be totally random and unpredictable

i'd make my raid more like total wipeout.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    I would fight just like Archimonde, but I would reduce my Fear cooldown from 40 sec to 1 sec, my Airburst cooldown from 6 sec to 1 sec, and I would increase the number of Doomfires active on the field by 1000%, and I would do it on one of those small levitating platforms in the Coldarra about a thousand meters off of the ground.

Good luck, adventurers.

Deleted
    If I was a raid Boss, I would Enrage right away! Why wait for 4-5min??

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd steal that ability from the two spirit cats in Hyjal that does increasing damage based on your armor value, just for the entertainment of watching people have to raid naked.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

If I was a boss I'd randomly warp around the instance, screaming this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAbOGuk4CPA. Imagine fighting some trash when suddenly the raid boss warps in right next to your healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was a boss I would rule/destroy the world instead of standing in a huge empty room picking my nose waiting for 10-25 heroes to come and beat me up. Also I would install huge steel doors to my lair and lock them with super demon magic instead of an open portal inside. I mean really you're basically inviting people to come in.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-04-05 at 03:47 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    I'd just be taunt immune and melee clothies & healers first
    Damn bosses still fall for the yo mamma so fat jokes by tank.

Switch it up

If I were a WoW boss, I'd have two phases: one in which I am actually multiple characters (5 for 5 man, 10 for 10, etc) with separate health pools, each standing for a role in the raid. I would then function like a raid group would (attack the healer, interrupts, tank the DPS, heal party members, use class cooldowns and moves, etc.) and force players to obey an agro table of their own.

Phase 2, after the first group was killed, I/we would then come back with identical names, appearances, and classes to the opposing group and the raiding group would be afflicted with a permanent (for the fight) Maddening Shout (sans the damage, I just want to shake them up with it). To shake things up, my clones would also copy anything the original said.

I would have the most transmog-worthy gear of any boss and would have an Old Gods themed lair, to account for the madness.

Go for healers first also did noone think of "nananananananaana" when reading the title but me?