Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
  1. #241
    Waterwalking on people in ToC / Azjol'Nerub
    Aspect of the Daze
    Keeping pet growl on
    Use Fear in an instance on trash to pull more trash
    Ninja pulling to piss off tanks.
    Stonard portals in front of wintergrasp portal in dalaran or EoE portal before Hagara in DS.
    Giving 1 copper to beggars in the city. (yes, I have gotten really nasty responses after doing that)
    Last edited by ttak82; 2013-04-11 at 09:21 AM.

  2. #242
    Throwing the knock-you-down snowballs at tanks when they run up to engage a boss.

    Slowfall people before they jump platforms in the Al'akir raid.

  3. #243
    Throw paper zeppelines at people from the Blingtron bag

  4. #244
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Castiel's Army
    Posts
    5,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Pulling the elite mobs around Oondasta (Or how you spell it) and watch your raid(s) wipe, then drink their tears. Keep doing it for 2 hours because people wont leave as its the last day of the week.
    I've seen even worse than this...

    Horde on my server like to stack up all together on the hill before the pull while buffing/feasting/etc. One raid one of the healing priests got told to please move to the other raid so we could split up healers evenly, but he didn't want to. So he left the group and then proceeded to penance pull Oondasta directly onto the fully stacked up set of two raids. We then all proceeded to die from spiritfire beam.
    WoW & WoD General Discussions and Guild Wars 2 Moderator
    ---------------------------

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassifer View Post
    Back in Vanilla there use to be a mod that would warn the raid whenever a tank would die. All the tank had to do was flag himself as the tank. Our hunter group all went out and got carbon copies of our pets (and left them low level) and named them after each one of our tanks. During any particular boss fights we would summon those pets and they would promptly die to any amount of AE reporting to the raid that the tank had died.

    I don't think anyone ever figured it what we were doing. Was even better when we would have one of our tanks die who wasn't even really tanking at that particular time.
    Wow, how did he manage to chose which pet to summon? You know....with the whole "hunters only had one available pet slot, outside of the stable in vanilla"....

  6. #246
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    Wow, how did he manage to chose which pet to summon? You know....with the whole "hunters only had one available pet slot, outside of the stable in vanilla"....
    Yeah, I dont understand either. You had to get to an inn where you could find a stablemaster to change pets in Classic..
    Art is a long and tedious journy, and still so worth it.

    Instagram
    Facebook-Art page

  7. #247
    Go to HoF lfr
    run thru 10 windbombs

    Or taunt the boss down the stairs and reset

  8. #248
    In Eye of the Storm, I will play on my elemental shaman and my buddy will play on his blood death knight. We run up behind Mage Tower and lure Alliance back. I either shoot them off with thunderstorm or my friend jumps down to a spot where you don't fall to your death, but you can't get back up and into the fight. He'll then death grip people down there. They invariably get pissed and end up jumping to their death. The first time we did this, he caused maybe 8 or 9 people to commit suicide, while I sent people flying over his head.

    During Thanksgiving, there's a daily quest that forces you to be PvP flagged. This is the only time we get world PvP on our RP server. I'd go to Stormwind on my shaman and lure people up into the mountains. My goal was to shoot them off a peak to an area where they couldn't run to as a ghost. This would usually instigate some really fun battles.

  9. #249
    Scarab Lord Miralynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alterac Valley
    Posts
    4,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Fufu View Post
    During Thanksgiving, there's a daily quest that forces you to be PvP flagged. This is the only time we get world PvP on our RP server. I'd go to Stormwind on my shaman and lure people up into the mountains. My goal was to shoot them off a peak to an area where they couldn't run to as a ghost. This would usually instigate some really fun battles.

    Lemme guess... you're on WRA and in the Ninth Org, and think parking giant mounts on top of questgivers is awesome, especially when you don't have the stones to flag while doing it so anyone can fight back.

    Seriously, it's like there's a mandatory "are you a colossal a-hole" test required to join that guild...
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Lemme guess... you're on WRA and in the Ninth Org, and think parking giant mounts on top of questgivers is awesome, especially when you don't have the stones to flag while doing it so anyone can fight back.

    Seriously, it's like there's a mandatory "are you a colossal a-hole" test required to join that guild...
    Um, no. I'm on Steamwheedle Cartel. And since it's an RP server, it's really easy for them to avoid getting splatted: don't flag and / or don't follow an elemental shaman into the mountains.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •