Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Man there are some real dicks here I'm surprised. I hope you didn't do any of these things in progression raids, I could only imagine how angry my group would have gotten with a pug if they did some of the things posted here.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post
    Leap of Faith while DK is pre casting army of the dead.

    any tank running to boss to start the fight, also using it on running on next boss when someone uses their special ability to pass everyone

  3. #43
    I always liked casting BoP every cd on our raids Hunter

  4. #44
    Herald of the Titans Agoonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    2,735
    Using a paladin bubble on the FC so you can take it.

  5. #45
    Pit Lord Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    2,259
    In battlegrounds.
    "Lord Pebbleton has reported you for being AFK! You won't receive honor or experience. Type '/afk clear' to remove the report.".
    Hordes and hordes of people leave every time in AV.
    ...this is now bannable.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentCooper View Post
    Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

    tell me about this 1 plzz??

  7. #47
    1) DeathGripping a mob away from all of your fellow melee team mates currently DPSing it... especially if it's a healer which you then DON'T interrupt.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    In battlegrounds.
    "Lord Pebbleton has reported you for being AFK! You won't receive honor or experience. Type '/afk clear' to remove the report.".
    Hordes and hordes of people leave every time in AV.
    ...this is now bannable.
    When people try that in the bg's i go in, i just tell everyone to report that person AFK so they get booted instead. It is also something to report them for spam with since they will get actioned for impersonating a system message.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

  9. #49
    Scarab Lord namelessone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    4,148
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    List things you can do to be an annoying twit in WoW, so far I have

    - Standing on/in front of mailbox with mount
    - Standing on an egg spawn while Noblegarden is active.
    - Being an elemental shaman, waiting at the Thunderbluff zeppelin dock, asking lowbies who are waiting to duel 'for fun' and then thunderstorm them off the dock to their death. (Came up with this one)
    - Swimming in the fishing bobber, annoying some poor fisher.
    Doing all of the above on level 90 in lowbie zone while PvP-flagged.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

  10. #50
    I am Murloc! Airwaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Posts
    5,471
    Or you could just try and be nice to everyone? The whole point of this thread is for the OP to justify being an asshole. If its the other faction, sure what ever but the OP is talking about doing it to his own.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

  11. #51
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Or you could just try and be nice to everyone? The whole point of this thread is for the OP to justify being an asshole.
    It is not. I am nice. Except for the third one I haven't done those things.

    Christ.

  12. #52
    I saw this one a lot during DS LFR. Before queuing up be outside Malygos raid. Right before the portal opens up to the 4th boss use Have group will travel to summon entire raid to EOE. Pull Malygos. Profit= See mass confusion.

  13. #53
    Scarab Lord namelessone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    4,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Or you could just try and be nice to everyone? The whole point of this thread is for the OP to justify being an asshole. If its the other faction, sure what ever but the OP is talking about doing it to his own.
    Or you could just get a sense of humor and realize that people in this thread are joking.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

  14. #54
    Aspect of the pack in any BG or Dungeon/Raid, simple and effective. Also flagging yourself on a PvE realm when killing any contested world boss.

  15. #55
    The Lightbringer Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    3,863
    Back before blizzard making holding threat brain-deadly easy i used to abuse missdirection to extremes.
    The best part to to turn your victim dps/healer against the tank and watch them flame and kick each other while i myself look like little innocent angel
    Leap of faith into bad things.
    Leap of faith from cliff.
    Leap of faith to annoy dashing/sprinting victim.
    Undercut people by suprisingly big sums of money on AH.
    Grief the hell out warbringers.
    Emote spam your alliance victims in Bg's.
    Camp GY in Bg's.
    Don't cap 3rd flag in warsong gulch for 15 minutes so you can camp alliance.
    GIve people wrong directions when they ask you about them. I just love sending people to zangarmarsh.
    Smite compass + Vrykul drinking hord + Any big mount = Yo dawg i herd you have feast/portal down there.
    Gank low level's.
    Swap characters while ganking low levels so they dont know its the same guy.
    Kill time lost proto drake 7 times so others don't get the mount.
    Moonfire mini-infernal since if i cant have it noone will.
    And many many more....

  16. #56
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Back before blizzard making holding threat brain-deadly easy i used to abuse missdirection to extremes.
    The best part to to turn your victim dps/healer against the tank and watch them flame and kick each other while i myself look like little innocent angel
    Leap of faith into bad things.
    Leap of faith from cliff.
    Leap of faith to annoy dashing/sprinting victim.
    Undercut people by suprisingly big sums of money on AH.
    Grief the hell out warbringers.
    Emote spam your alliance victims in Bg's.
    Camp GY in Bg's.
    Don't cap 3rd flag in warsong gulch for 15 minutes so you can camp alliance.
    GIve people wrong directions when they ask you about them. I just love sending people to zangarmarsh.
    Smite compass + Vrykul drinking hord + Any big mount = Yo dawg i herd you have feast/portal down there.
    Gank low level's.
    Swap characters while ganking low levels so they dont know its the same guy.
    Kill time lost proto drake 7 times so others don't get the mount.
    Moonfire mini-infernal since if i cant have it noone will.

    And many many more....
    Dude, some of those things are really mean.

  17. #57
    people like you should be shot.

  18. #58
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    people like you should be shot.
    Yes.

    I didn't even do those except for the third.

    Thanks for that death wish towards me.

  19. #59
    Brewmaster jahasafrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenarific View Post
    well dosent work any more but DI the tank
    Haha, I've done it accidentally but never on purpose. There were a few times in Vanilla/BC when I'd be running a lowbie through a dungeon on my pally and they'd be criticizing and acting like little shitbags so I'd get a nice big pull and bubble hearth. Guildie or not, fuck anybody who complains when I'm doing them a favor.

  20. #60
    Honestly I've done the kill the other rare spawn pets. If I can't have it NONE SHALL!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •