Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jahasafrat View Post
    Haha, I've done it accidentally but never on purpose. There were a few times in Vanilla/BC when I'd be running a lowbie through a dungeon on my pally and they'd be criticizing and acting like little shitbags so I'd get a nice big pull and bubble hearth. Guildie or not, fuck anybody who complains when I'm doing them a favor.
    That is justified completely.

Speaking of have groups will travel pranks. I use to know some one who would gather a 40 man raid saying he would be giving money away at a secret location. He would summon them into a raid full of horde.

Buy the reforge mount. Brag to your guild for days about how it will be so so useful. Mount up on it constantly. Refuse to hold still when someone actually needs it.

Keep mats for all the flasks on you. Make the wrong one every time someone asks you to make them some and trades you mats. Pretend you don't know the difference. (I always make the right ones after the rage for a sec.)

Taunt Vann/Drek and run outside

If you're in a guild that's uptight about chants and gema show up with icy weapon instead of jade spirit. Claim it goes with your outfit better.

They patched this out but warlock gates where the tank had to be before they made them clickable was awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Speaking of have groups will travel pranks. I use to know some one who would gather a 40 man raid saying he would be giving money away at a secret location. He would summon them into a raid full of horde.
    That is not so much asshat as it is epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Things I've done in the past:

Death grip the bombs before the Mimiron room into the raid group while everyone is afk.
    Using path of frost while everyone is falling in ToC.
    Taunting a certain dragon boss in ICC to face the raid just before the frost breath.
    Using BoP on the main tank and getting some melee dps killed.
    Using Have Group, Will Travel to summon your raid above the maelstrom thingy in stv.
    Last edited by Panquake; 2013-04-02 at 10:13 PM.

YOU LEGENDARY GUY
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Back before blizzard making holding threat brain-deadly easy i used to abuse missdirection to extremes.
    The best part to to turn your victim dps/healer against the tank and watch them flame and kick each other while i myself look like little innocent angel
    Leap of faith into bad things.
    Leap of faith from cliff.
    Leap of faith to annoy dashing/sprinting victim.
    Undercut people by suprisingly big sums of money on AH.
    Grief the hell out warbringers.
    Emote spam your alliance victims in Bg's.
    Camp GY in Bg's.
    Don't cap 3rd flag in warsong gulch for 15 minutes so you can camp alliance.
    GIve people wrong directions when they ask you about them. I just love sending people to zangarmarsh.
    Smite compass + Vrykul drinking hord + Any big mount = Yo dawg i herd you have feast/portal down there.
    Gank low level's.
    Swap characters while ganking low levels so they dont know its the same guy.
    Kill time lost proto drake 7 times so others don't get the mount.
    Moonfire mini-infernal since if i cant have it noone will.
    And many many more....
    OT: Claiming to be the best tank EU and sell lessons in trade for months on end and getting absolutely flamed for it.

VESTRIAL OF TERENAS
    <BEST TANK EU>

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Dude, some of those things are really mean.
    When i was a little boy my grandma told me that if i will be mean to people i will grow horn like little devil.
    22 YEARS AND STILL NO RESULT !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentCooper View Post
    Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
    Last person to link Thunderfury gets 10000 gold.

Mage portals in Dragon soul when Hagara portals pops, hearing the screams of people in exodar. It was worse when the patch 5.0 changes hit and we lost have group, will travel and we couldnt summon and there was no lock in the group.

Deleted
    Trying to tank as a Prot Paladin and having Every. Fucking. Death Knight death grip adds off of you.

I'm not trying to stereotype here, my main is a Death Knight, but I recently started leveling my Paladin and between 80 and around 87, every Death Knight I grouped with DG'd off CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Telling someone you're not interested in a mount, then rolling need on it and winning it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    In battlegrounds.
    "Lord Pebbleton has reported you for being AFK! You won't receive honor or experience. Type '/afk clear' to remove the report.".
    Hordes and hordes of people leave every time in AV.
    ...this is now bannable.
    I actually did this a few times a year or so back, had someone do a full caps RAGE-/whisper to me about me reporting him afk. Then he did /afk
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

drop portals on top of summoning stones. gets people who aren't paying attention

Deleted
    Oh. I'm not sure if this is considered being an asshat... I thought it was justified.

I used to play with a level 70 friend who'd help me level from time to time and we'd chat and whatnot

I was around level 30, there was a chap my level who was a dickhead. I grouped with him a couple times. He was arrogant and annoying.

Anyway, we hatched a scheme to get him back.

He knew little about the game, so I grouped with my level 70 friend and he whispered this guy informing him of a really powerful dragon in Darkshire (The emerald dream thingy, this was in BC) that guarded a portal (The one that didn't take you anywhere) which took you to a secret room with lots of loot.

He fell for it, and followed us two. We made him use up his hearthstone beforehand to make sure he couldn't get away. My friend then said he'd tank the dragon to give us 2 time to get through the portal since we needed the loot more than him.

I was told to go first, so I went through the portal whilst the dragon was attacking my friend, and once behind the opaque portal I hearthstoned to get away.

The other guy was told to go, so he went through the portal and started complaining because he wasn't going anywhere.

My friend, who was a paladin, bubble-hearthed and got away leaving the poor guy alone with a rather nasty dragon heading his way. He wasn't able to ress there, and had to suffer ress-sickness.

It was a small victory, but it was a damn good feeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Party-grenades, else I am normally a real person and being nice to people. But if you wanna be a troll and mean, then throw the grenade when people are having a feast.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    path of frost while falling
    Especially in ToC heading to Anub'arak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    path of frost while falling
    That's why I bubbled back then when falling, so if I died in the fight, I would throw the blame on the fail DK/Shaman doing so. As he's the fault I used a cooldown to not be trolled.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Run random dungeons / raids as a Ret Pally with [Righteous Fury] on then bitch at the tank calling him / her a noob for not holding aggro.

(Happened to me when I was tanking and the Pally kept Righteous Fury on the entire run).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    throwing that dam mr T night elf head thing at everyone.
    Good times! Especially on an RP realm hahah. I miss that

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I would also use my Direbrew remote on Razorscale in Ulduar and cackle maniacally when people would scream over vent about being randomly in BRD.
    That one actually is quite funny I remember a guildie put one of the direbrews remotes up in ICC. Another guildie had never seen one before and clicked on it. Man it was funny hearing the RL nerd rage at him for being in BRD with no lock (it was the lock who went to BRD xD) to summon xD

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3