Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here is 1 more:

Tell the ppl too hug Gary (the trash snail in lfr).
    Then 10 dies .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Here is 1 more:

Tell the ppl too hug Gary (the trash snail in lfr).
    Then 10 dies .

10 will die anyway. That Snail's the hardest thing in LFR, wipes most of the group every time.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Putting down a portal while in a raid when they place a feast down. shit gets real.

Ring of Peace before Maddening Shout on Spirit Kings.
    I did it to see what would happen... oh my god, I literally cried laughing. Tank and other DPS just got slaughtered xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy swooping down from the skies and snatching nodes from players confined to a ground mount in the Pandaria zones.

Gquitting with no notice? But in general, yeah, I agree with OP

>Place feast in LFR
    >Party grenade

I thought the worst thing they could ever give me was lifegrip.

I was wrong, my priest equipped with voidshift and lifegrip is the most dangerous thing for our raid, the possibilities are almost endless.

OT in the DS lfr I always used life grip to kill people on the ice wall every time hagara did it, now I life grip people into the elegon hole.

10+ Year Old Account
    standing on the floor of Elegon LFR with 3 secs life. Lifegrip some asshat and run off the floor as they fall

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Ring of Peace before Maddening Shout on Spirit Kings.
    I did it to see what would happen... oh my god, I literally cried laughing. Tank and other DPS just got slaughtered xD
    Hmm reminds me, I like to havoc mindcontrolled/hostile/whatever raid members, finishing them off with a chaos bolt or a shadowburn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Typing "/me steals 3 Gold and 67 Silver from your pocket."

You'll be shocked how many people fall for it.
    Someone actually came up with an addon called "Pickpocket" that did this and it had varying amounts. I did this to one guy who damn near hit the roof when it said that I picked his pocket of 50kg while on my rogue

Also a mage in a past guild loved to put down "Portal storms" as he called them. Had a macro that would place all the portals he had in one place... kinda like portal roulette.

Another mage who was on the epic staff quest used it to go to Maly's lair and then try to mass summon everyone to it and got alot of ppl as they thought they were going to Hagara's area (both named the same)
    Last edited by Laz; 2013-04-04 at 08:50 AM.

Another thing with the eggs. Just don't loot the egg and keep the window open standing at max range, and then go AFK.

Helps if you face away and are in a rabbit costume too. People flip over not being able to loot it. Did this some few years ago after i finished the achievements

Deleted
    /cast spell
    /train
    on gnome females i have that macro on my main abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Dat god damn "Train Set"
    There is a reason i named my XT pet "Gtfo With Trains"

15+ Year Old Account
    AOEing/dotting the crap out of the whole raid in LFR maddening shout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSerialSniper View Post
    I thought the worst thing they could ever give me was lifegrip.

I was wrong, my priest equipped with voidshift and lifegrip is the most dangerous thing for our raid, the possibilities are almost endless.

OT in the DS lfr I always used life grip to kill people on the ice wall every time hagara did it, now I life grip people into the elegon hole.
    I saw a priest in another thread mention life gripping the most annoying person in an LFR raid in front of the snails in ToT, and I will admit, I've considered trying it myself. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I saw a priest in another thread mention life gripping the most annoying person in an LFR raid in front of the snails in ToT, and I will admit, I've considered trying it myself. :P
    Problem is the snails are the first pack of trash in the 3rd wing, so it would have to be a super duper annoying person to raise someone's ire that quickly.

Deleted
    Try it alone, or even better, with a friend, and pull the Alterac Valley Boss out of his room, multiple times until your faction loses.

According to my personal experience, this isn't something that makes the "victims" giggle, you will experience real rage and real hate.

Haven't found anything in this thread that deserves the title "asshat" more than this, or is this more about being the "funny asshat" than being a "real asshat"?

Deleted
    - Putting the trainset down in AV at the gate.
    - Spamming buffs before AV starts.
    - Life grip someone that's used sprint or engineering belt or something similar to try and rush ahead.
    - Rolling need on greens in LFR.
    - Spam trade channel with recruitment ads for your guild.
    - Ignore boss mechanics to top recount/skada like a hero.
    - World PvP as a Night Elf Resto Druid and stand in unreachable areas (such as the top of the banner poles or braziers on shrine of two moons) and Typhoon people off when they try to land on you and shadowmeld then fly away if you get in trouble.
    - Mention how easy a boss is in LFR difficulty in your guild chat (if you have two raid teams) so everyone in the other raid team knows how pro your raid team is
    - Hint at how you've done a boss in normal or heroic whilst in an LFR group
    - Play flavour of the month classes/comps in 3v3 to get Gladiator rank then boast about it.

Back in Vanilla there use to be a mod that would warn the raid whenever a tank would die. All the tank had to do was flag himself as the tank. Our hunter group all went out and got carbon copies of our pets (and left them low level) and named them after each one of our tanks. During any particular boss fights we would summon those pets and they would promptly die to any amount of AE reporting to the raid that the tank had died.

I don't think anyone ever figured it what we were doing. Was even better when we would have one of our tanks die who wasn't even really tanking at that particular time.