Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    List things you can do to be an annoying twit in WoW, so far I have

- Standing on/in front of mailbox with mount
    - Standing on an egg spawn while Noblegarden is active.
    - Being an elemental shaman, waiting at the Thunderbluff zeppelin dock, asking lowbies who are waiting to duel 'for fun' and then thunderstorm them off the dock to their death. (Came up with this one)
    - Swimming in the fishing bobber, annoying some poor fisher.
    That one is a stretch. Funny, but still a stretch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSerialSniper View Post
    I was wrong, my priest equipped with voidshift and lifegrip is the most dangerous thing for our raid, the possibilities are almost endless.
    I used to make extensive use of these two spells combined back when you could roll need on lockboxes...oh so much fun.

I like misdirecting dinosaurs from the Isle of Giants to my friends. They try it on me, and I feign death

Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    I like misdirecting dinosaurs from the Isle of Giants to my friends. They try it on me, and I feign death

I do that with Crithto in Stormwind. SO entertaining.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Part 2:
    Miscpam overly serious female officer while she's try hard to lead raid properly
    As rogue in Bg's use ONLY sap
    Always carry secondary set of shitty items so you can link them after you ninja something to piss someone. Looking innocent never was so easy.
    Grief roleplayers on non RP servers.
    Pretend to be idiot (or in my case just be yourself)
    Create character named billy mays on RP server. Try to sell big city slider station to druids of cenarion circle.
    Dress yourself as pimp (infamous purple mog for druids/monks/rogues dress 3 male orc into dresses and have them wear rabbit ears. Dalaran can't contain that SWAG
    Be annoying.
    Make weird sounds on vent during progression nights.
    Give people wrong directions.
    Kick someone doing onyxia attunement chain just before drakksirath. Problem ?
    Brag about EVERY rare mount/item you obtain. Make your server respect that.
    Spam dispell on primordius.
    Life grip someone through darumu's death ray. Why can't they avoid such a simple mechanic ?
    At the begging of LFR/LFG pick a victim. Blame EVERYTHING bad that happens during run to that person.
    Abuse report language option. As sha of anger said "does that make you feel angry ? BUHAHAHA"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    change them into a rabbit during ready checks, or as a second before a tank pulls is even better

also op, for your a dick for point one and two
    Funny thing about this one, just yesterday one of our hunters was complaining about someone turning him into a rabbit over and over. when the culprit (our pally healer, who is often up to things like this) was asked why he didn't do it to the tank (I.E. Me). he said "she's the one most likely to get mad" i had to laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    -It's been mentioned a bunch already, Ancient Portal: Dalaran, especially when the mage pretends it was an accident. After the victim falls to their death: "OMG I'm so sorry, wrong dal port!"

-I had a mage friend that liked to throw up random portals right when WG port opened. Lots of rage in /2 whenever he did that. Whenever we would lose WG (quite possibly because of my friend and his bogus ports), a bunch of us from the guild would fly up above the keep, the mage would slow fall us, and we would all gently glide toward the ground while dismounting/killing as many afk players sitting on their mounts as we could. It usually resulted in us getting stomped by an angry mob of horde when we hit the ground, but it was still a good time.

-I've always wanted to yell LUST! in the middle of LFR at a completely random time to see if anyone just popped it out of habit, but I haven't tried it yet.

-Whenever I would see an opposing faction hunter sitting /afk somewhere, I used to always make a point to kill their pet and leave the player untouched, just so they would come back and think 'wtf happened here?'
    Last edited by Xochi; 2013-04-10 at 07:19 PM.

At the moment, I'm having real fun ganking again!

Using Subterfuge I can insta-Kill lowbies and then sprint off.. while never leaving stealth!

They'll have to check their logs to see what the hell happened to them.

Even more hilarious when combined with Kang's Bindstone.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to love Death Gripping the Abomination adds during P1 KT because they flew into the air and landed in the raid. Overzealous dps would get spanked. This was while it was on farm. I also used to remote control car to pull Sartharion and then zone out and let the raid get smashed. I was the worst MT a guild could ask for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was leveling my Druid, got Vortex Pinnacle:

Boomkin tank, with pocket healer Priest and pocket DPS Hunter, all in MoP 85 gear.

Through the whole thing, Hunter is MDing to me (he has an add-on that lets me know I'm the target of his MD.) The Boomkin doesn't hold threat, obviously, so anything that I hit ends up hitting me back. Priest barely throws heals on me, pretty much only getting AoE heals. In other words, they're trying to get me killed.

Then we get to the end, first lightning storm hits and the Priest Life Grips me out of the shield before running into it himself. Obviously, I die. If I had thought a split second faster, I would have hit my Wild Charge in non-shifted form and just flown back into it, but I didn't.

They wanted to get me to rage, but the joke was on them, I was only in there for the quests, all of which I got complete. Got my level from the quests and headed off to Pandaland.

Quote Originally Posted by unrealeck View Post
    - Putting the trainset down in AV at the gate.
    Which is why I carry my train smasher with me at all times.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2013-04-10 at 08:09 PM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

-casting Bloodlust before a boss pull when the raid isn't ready
    -during WotLK, creating an Org portal to the left of the real Org portal in Dalaran

I used to do the last one quite a bit to pass the time. It was amazing to see how many players weren't paying attention and even asking in Trade if the portal was broken. Good times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Download ora3, get into a raid for a world boss where they give everybody assist, use /radisband

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Which is why I carry my train smasher with me at all times.
    this is why a concerted effort is needed. a couple of guildees and i would do this during raids... first train goes down and 5 people would summon the train wrecker. then once they went away down went another train. no wreckers left, lol. a couple caught on and held theirs, that's when the 3rd train came into play

i was also known to drop it during "stack" phases on bosses
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    this is why a concerted effort is needed. a couple of guildees and i would do this during raids... first train goes down and 5 people would summon the train wrecker. then once they went away down went another train. no wreckers left, lol. a couple caught on and held theirs, that's when the 3rd train came into play
    Okay, yea. That would actually be kinda funny. You would definitely get a "WTF, didn't I just smash that?" out of me.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

I used to drop mage portals just infront of the existing portals in Dalaran (or an org one in the empty space to the left of the existing one). People raging that portals were broken. Worked extra well for people who didn't read patch notes when they removed those portals.

Early Cata I would call out I was opening lockboxes at org inn. People would group up to find me > Tricks and slap gamon > Gamon destroys poor unsuspecting victims. Used the cenarion guy near Zeppelin tower in old org with MD to kill various lowbies.

Stun and/or spell lock + full dots on MC'd people. Killed a few folk on grand vizier(?) for giggles.

Constant Ready Checks...when you are in the middle of it already. /rolls eyes
    In God we trust...all others we track!

brewfest drill-teleporter in BGs.
    /e Spits on you. in trading districts

10+ Year Old Account
    - Massive undercutting in the auction house.
    - Correcting someone else's grammar or spelling while using grammatical and spelling errors in your response.
    - 95% of anything said in trade can be reduced down to asshattery.
    - Taking someone else's mine node as they fight mobs to gain access to it.
    - Placing any portal over an item that your group needs to use.

Get a friend to put item XYZ on AH for 6000 gold

Spam trade with "wtb itemXYZ paying 10k"

wait for a wannabe entrepreneur to buy it and whisper you and then say "sorry just got one"

10+ Year Old Account
    Find a time machine and try to be as good at ganking as Angwe the Legendary Menethil Ganker.

It'll be asshattery... but glorious asshattery.