Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    its a dick move because it shows that blizzard once again cares ZERO for dead servers...
    Even on dead servers, you ought to be able to get 3 people of any class together a fair amount of the time. Blizzard increasingly talks about the social aspect of WoW. Well, here you go.

Three people. It's a start.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    The only thing I see people pre-make groups for anymore is raids and even that, the number of people who do so is dropping due to LFR.
    If you're content with LFR then good for you. If you're content with random scenarios instead of heroic ones, good for you.

Don't know why you think finding 2 other people with a DPS spec is going to be some kind of impossible feat. Advertise in trade, you might wind up making new friends out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I might be the odd man out, but I don't find scenarios fun. It's hard to imagine people saying "Man, I love scenarios, I wish they were harder!"
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2013-04-02 at 11:12 PM.

its a dick move because it shows that blizzard once again cares ZERO for dead servers...
    Go on openraid then. I'm sure it will be cross realm enabled.

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I might be the odd man out, but I don't find scenarios fun. It's hard to imagine people saying "Man, I'd love scenarios, I wish they were harder!"
    I like scenarios. Don't mind if they're harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
    Even on dead servers, you ought to be able to get 3 people of any class together a fair amount of the time.
    I agree, three classes of any kind shouldn't be hard to drum up. However, I do feel since these are "heroic" that an optimal set up will be used generally. I've heard 1 tank and 2 dps has worked pretty well in terms of getting through quickly. I just hope this doesn't hurt some specs like healers, especially on dead servers, since mobs have much more health. It's still too early to tell though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    You're full of shit honey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You should have no expectations for the next expansion IMO...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fagatronics View Post
    I agree, three classes of any kind shouldn't be hard to drum up. However, I do feel since these are "heroic" that an optimal set up will be used generally. I've heard 1 tank and 2 dps has worked pretty well in terms of getting through quickly. I just hope this doesn't hurt some specs like healers, especially on dead servers, since mobs have much more health. It's still too early to tell though.
    Depends how hard they are. If they are really challenging then you don't want to get some random joe in to dps, just like how painful prenerf Cata Heroics were.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I like scenarios. Don't mind if they're harder.
    Next you're going to want 3 man raids! I see where you're going with this! You're killing WoW !!

That was a joke

I take it OP never played before LFD was introduced in Wrath, lol.

Deleted
    Is it really so hard to find 2 other players that will go with you? New low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    How popular are Challenge Mode Dungeons? I play on Illidan and getting a group for either of those on there is hard as hell.
    More popular than blizz expected them to be.

Join a guild, the games an MMO - getting 2 friends to run the scenarios with you can't be THAT hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    How is this a Dick Move. Can you explain why? This is IMO hardly a dick move.
    Because in one paragraph they flip flopped on if you need a pre made group.

15+ Year Old Account
    I always wonder why people in these dead servers don't all merge into 1 or 2 guilds. I'll bet there's a ton of people who would group up.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you dont have 2 friends in all of wow you have bigger problems than blizzard "being mean"
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Because in one paragraph they flip flopped on if you need a pre made group.
    No one flipped flopped when it's on the PTR. People made assumptions before all the details were provided based on article from Joystiq.com.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Depends how hard they are. If they are really challenging then you don't want to get some random joe in to dps, just like how painful prenerf Cata Heroics were.
    A valid point, which everyone here is ignoring, because they all want to be cool and mock. "DURRR U HAZ NO FREINDS WHY U NO HAZ TWO FREINDS DURRR!"

If they're as hard as people are thinking, just finding two random drones to do it with will be just as bad as using a baseball bat and a spare tire to hammer in a nail. Sure, you could use both, but are they really worth the aggravation?

Now, back to your regular "DURRRR"ing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    if you dont have 2 friends in all of wow you have bigger problems than blizzard "being mean"
    What if I have 50 friends, but we all don't play at the same time ? What if 25 are taking a little break from WoW ? What if I have 10,000 friends, but 9,900 don't play wow ?

Either you guys have a very liberal definition of "friend" or the only friends you have in the world play WoW. If that's the case, you're really in no position to tell people they have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Because they are the challenge modes of scenarios more or less, and PuGs have a proven track record of sucking at exceptionally hard content. It takes a whole THREE people to run one, it isn't a big deal. At all.
    You likely don't even need a dedicated tank or healer. Warlock + Voidwalker + 2 dps. and go. Add some clever self healing, good aggro trading, and timely CC and bob's your uncle.

If you can't find two other players who like LFR gear, VP, and creative uses of game mechanics, you're probably doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That was also before the latest patch. You use to be able to queue solo. You can no longer queue solo and need a group of three. Research like that only works after things have been out for awhile and confirmed on not changing. This is PTR and things change every day.
    Which means it could very well be solo again by the time it goes live. They would never introduce a system that lets you solo-queue for a dungeon, a raid, a BG, other scenarios, and more and make THIS a "group activity". I guarantee this goes back to solo queue status on the live version.

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    hahaha youre a fucking idiot that needs to do some research yourself that quote is very out of date

p.s. kill yourself.

Infracted.
    That shows your maturity. Here's hoping you get another infraction. With an attitude like that, I'm guessing it is just around the corner.

On Topic: We have no reason to believe it will not go back to being a solo-queue when it goes live. Also, the post is only 5 days old.
    Last edited by -Superman-; 2013-04-03 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    Care to elaborate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you run a scenario or dungeon random and then use that group as your premade?

Cuz just run a scenario and if they don't suck out loud, make them your heroic group.