World First Mogu'shan Palace HC Warlock Solo?

Hey!

A couple of days ago I had a go at soloing MSP HC as a lock. Its not overly difficult and I only died a couple of times before completing it. However I could not see any videos on youtube of warlocks soloing it, only tanks and hunters. Not sure if anyone cares but heres the video, its 40 minutes in full length unedited, I didnt want to cut any out because I wanted to show exactly how I did everything and how I overcame the problems.

I know the quality is not great, I have a really crappy PC atm. Anyway I thought it was something cool and I should share it with you guys

I suggest watching the whole thing if you are going to watch it. The middle before/after/during the 2nd boss is pretty interesting I think.

Also INB4 "Who the hell cares" Family guy meme .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZJIsLYLOSY

Stop. Please stop it. Don't call something a "world first" just because there are no videos of someone doing it. I have soloed a lot on my lock without making a video of it.

Anyways, gratz on the solo, you may want to use this thread though http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-Old-Content

Sorry, but not even close to a world first
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

I wasnt actually thinking it was a world first, more the fact I had not seen it been done before on youtube made me think there was a slim chance of it being world first, but as it was so easy I assumed many people had done it before on their locks .

Also I dont think that thread is the right place? As its not technically "old content" Idk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    I wasnt actually thinking it was a world first, more the fact I had not seen it been done before on youtube made me think there was a slim chance of it being world first, but as it was so easy I assumed many people had done it before on their locks .

Also I dont think that thread is the right place? As its not technically "old content" Idk.
    Get used to it, if you can do it, somebody else has already done it and probably done it better. *depressed*

Deleted
    my group abandoned me in one of the Scarlet Heroics the other day, decided to try to solo the rest for the lolz. it seemed easy so I assumed it had been done a zillion times before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Not sure if anyone cares but...
    Nop

At least post something in 720p, even if it was something worth watching i wouldn't because the low resolution just gives such a crappy quality. Gratz on your achievement but I don't think it's worth making a thread for.. If people are interested they'll find your videos on youtube.

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    flaming dicks everywhere!

OT: gratz man, yah it's probly not world first, but you know, pics/vid or it didn't happen...and on that note, I see exactly ZERO vids posted by the rest of the responders here. So...I guess their talking through their hats and just jelly and angsty. Pretty common here. Get your nether plating on. twits be twits.
    Especially "get a better quality vid' guy...not everyone has a mommy and daddy to buy them whatever they want, most of us have a budget and bills to pay, sure it's a crap quality vid, doesn't change anything. Maybe you're expectations of how the rest of the world should live aren't relevant to reality?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations with your solo, but I'm going to close this for obvious reasons.