Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipersteve View Post
    Can't even attack the boss
    Wish I got a SS of it, but I queued up with a group of about 15 for this on Tuesday, got lucky and put into a group that fell apart after wiping 5 times to him and having him stuck up top. Don't know if it was someone messing near the sewers that got him to come down (targeted a shaman first who dropped HTT), but I was able to charge straight up from the middle towards him and then fell taking ~75k dmg from where I was. pretty funny seeing the boss now stuck about 15 yards above the ground from where he normally sits. Everything was going good until no one could see the eyebeam due to him being up in the sky. Funnest I've had in LFR in awhile...

Deleted
    Its not overtuned, theres just a mechanic that requires practice and LFR players dont have the patience or wit to do that

The apologetics here are reminiscent of Garallon.

It's going to be massively nerfed, and soon. More globally, the raid design of this expansion is starting to implode upon itself. The devs can't afford for LFR to fail the same way normal/heroic mode raiding is failing (and do not kid yourself, the participation numbers show an unfolding disaster there.)
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The knee-jerk reaction would be to hit it again with another nerf in the same way Garalon had various tuning done to the LFR version to the point where you can be catatonic and still get a win.

It's a new wing where three bosses have baked-in mechanics which need to have some kind of effort put in to finish. After the first week or two, it'll be like every other LFR boss in game where you'll be bored to tears.

15+ Year Old Account
    18 replies who didn't actually read the original post. The graphic shows him outside of Durumu's room, outside of range to damage the boss making him overtuned. Keep explaining why the fight is/isn't broken though.

Pretty amazing how many people don't actually read op's post and just post a knee jerk reaction from the title

Deleted
    @ OP: Funny man!

@ Whiners: The only thing that bugged me with this fight is that they changed how the adds work.... from normal ofc. Also the Maze is perfect and most players just should Shut up and Listen to what is being said in chat or go on to google and find out for them selfs. I love what blizz has done with the Halls of Flash-shaping. They really upped the ante here and it needed to be done.

Pls dont come @ with elite this elite that or casual this casual that. BS! You want to get something YOU work for it.

Deleted
    Omg loot is not handed to me, totally unfair!!
    >> instant nerfs

Lfr tuning works the reverse way to mage tears

So many people proving that reading the thread first rather than just the title is just far too much like hard work.....

Nice joke (You're SURE you killed all the adds first, right? :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    Omg loot is not handed to me, totally unfair!!
    >> instant nerfs
    Many of the people doing LFR are effectively playing the game solo. They get pissed, they'll leave; they don't have a close guild holding them here. So Blizzard can't putz around with slow nerfs.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Pretty amazing how many people don't actually read op's post and just post a knee jerk reaction from the title
    Erm, unless it's a reply to what others have said within the thread after the pun-inspiring photo was shown. Durumu/Halls of Flesh-Shaping LFR acting wonky isn't exactly a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    He only does disintegration beam once from what i could tell, sure people fail at the maze first time but i just put a marker on my head, about 12 people survived and we one shot it.

Dark Animus was interesting though, i was expecting the change on anima going to random golems.
    I have to agree Durumu is a bit.. Well, you mark yourself and hope some people follow and you can finish it. After 5 determination stacks of course..

Animus was... WTF just happened for us. We literally AoE'd everything down and the boss ended up dead with few casualties.