Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen For Disc Priest?

May I see your opinions about this trinket ( Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen ) for disco priests? Does anyone have experience with it..considering you're almost fully atonement priest. As far as I noticed I might have to dot target with SW:Pain for higher procs which will increase bot DPS and HPS I guess. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I've been wanting to snag this and Chen Ye's up to test them out for heavy atonement fights, but neither of these have dropped enough to be given to anyone other than dps. I think it could really go either way. With Vision, you would be lucky to get 2 PoH off during the proc and who knows how often it would actually proc for disc. Often enough, I could see it being viable.

The trinket has incredibly low uptime even for high haste specs and it's main value is for refreshing dots that snapshot the proc. I can't see why you'd run this as disc.

If you're going to run with a dps trinket, I'd find something with high uptime and preferably an int proc.

I don't think to cast POH when trinket procs...just continue spamming solace+penance+smite rotation...smite crits for above 100k ..which means 3 hits for 100k dmg resulting as 3 heals for 100k. It sounds good...but the proc rate of the trinket might be a little bad indeed....