Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Bethesda teasing something on Twitter.

https://vine.co/v/bFPjjheVnau

What could it be?

NOTE: THE TEASER IS NOT RELATED TO FALLOUT. When asked if the tease is related to Fallout on Twitter, Bethesda vice president of marketing Pete Hines posted "guess again."

that link seems suspicious.. thats not twitter..

Deleted
    its safe just a weird gif

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    that link seems suspicious.. thats not twitter..
    He directly linked what Bethesda tweeted

https://twitter.com/Bethblog/status/324176110571098113

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...
    I can't make anything out from the video. I've read the text I can see but it gives me no hints at all.

The card reads something about an organ and a violin. Some kind of description of a person. Something about an orchestra.
    I think another of the papers reads "Johann Sebastian Bach Ochestral Suite".

That link is legit, just check out twitter.com/Bethblog

Deleted
    I want a new Fallout NOWWWWWW

Looks like barbed wire.

I'm actually happy it's not Fallout (not a fan of F3 or F:NV), so this excites me a bit.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Just press print screen and post it in paint. And you can read it normaly without using your eyes.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Looks like barbed wire.

I'm actually happy it's not Fallout (not a fan of F3 or F:NV), so this excites me a bit.
    Neither am I. Those games are far too colorless, desolate and depressing to get much enjoyment out of them (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    Neither am I. Those games are far too colorless, desolate and depressing to get much enjoyment out of them (IMO).
    You took the words out of my mouth on why I can't stand Fallout.

Luckily we have the Elder Scrolls. This teaser is probably for a new IP and I hope it isn't a game with an apocalypse scenario >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I want a new Fallout NOWWWWWW
    I have some bad news for you, one of the Beth guys basically said it's not Fallout (exact words when a journo asked him were, "Guess again.")

Maybe the sequel to Dishonored?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    i hope wolfenstein

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    I have some bad news for you, one of the Beth guys basically said it's not Fallout (exact words when a journo asked him were, "Guess again.")
    I know, just expressing my disappointment that they're choosing to do something else again first ;_;

I couldn't stand Dishonoured, something about it was just.. shallow. It had potential but just seemed watered down in ways.

Same thing with Skyrim; while still enjoyable for the 180-something hours I've sunk into it, I haven't played it nearly as much as I did Morrowind.

Edit: Then again maybe they'll just act as publishers again and let someone else develop it. Obsidian did a pretty good job with New Vegas. Hands down one of my favourite games ever.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2013-04-16 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post

NOTE: THE TEASER IS NOT RELATED TO FALLOUT. When asked if the tease is related to Fallout on Twitter, Bethesda vice president of marketing Pete Hines posted "guess again."
    And Pandarens were not the next WoW expac...

I dont believe a word of what studios say these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I know, just expressing my disappointment that they're choosing to do something else again first ;_;

I couldn't stand Dishonoured, something about it was just.. shallow. It had potential but just seemed watered down in ways.

Same thing with Skyrim; while still enjoyable for the 180-something hours I've sunk into it, I haven't played it nearly as much as I did Morrowind.

Edit: Then again maybe they'll just act as publishers again and let someone else develop it. Obsidian did a pretty good job with New Vegas. Hands down one of my favourite games ever.
    If you've spent 180 hours playing and you still find it enjoyable there's nothing wrong with the game, even if you've played a previous one for longer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    i hope wolfenstein
    Based on the pictures it could very well be Wolfenstein.

Whatever it is, I hope it's a big game like Fallout and Elder Scrolls. Not a little side project.