Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Me. New law: No pants tuesday!

10+ Year Old Account
    LORTHEMAR FOR WARCHIEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Niteowl View Post
    I really do hope it's Vol'Jin.. he deserves it. He's been at Thrall's side forever and even trusted him when he said Garrosh would take over during the Cataclysm. I think he is by far the best choice.
    I think Vol'jin got his well deserved reward when he retook the echo isle made a home for his people and working forward to make the darkspears to become a prominent power of their own right.

It just doesn't seem to me that Vol'jin is the type that can fuel the Horde, the darkspears for sure, and he'd be a good guide, but I don't think he'd be the strong headed leaders that are Warchief's, maybe he could but I just find rexxar better
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-04-03 at 02:28 AM.

I'd love vol'jin to be the warchief but it seems like Rexxar will become the next warchief. Assuming the next xpac is Burning Legion, Rexxar has spent quite some time in Outland thus giving him some prior experience with such beings. Also, with Rexxar they could add in ogres (hopefully an updated model). He seems like a very logical choice

How about Bolvar Fordragon? The Lich King's consciousness still contains Ner'zhul, the last Warchief of the Old Horde!

It also contains the mind of the last Prince of Lordaeron... he could court the Forsaken as well! Wouldn't Sylvanas be thrilled?

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Thralls's word is meaningless to me now as he gave power to Garrosh.
    If every sensible lore character in the game acted perfectly in character there wouldn't be any war in Warcraft. Thrall had to carry the idiot ball for a bit to allow them to make more games.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 02:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    LORTHEMAR FOR WARCHIEF!
    Well it would finally give him something to do!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The Lich King's consciousness still contains Ner'zhul, the last Warchief of the Old Horde!
    No it doesn't.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    My vote is for basic campfire.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

what if there will be no new warchief. It will be a council.

It'll be Vol'Jin or Baine. Lor'themar wouldn't accept it, and all BUT Lor would punch Sylvanas in the face if she took two steps towards it.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    what if there will be no new warchief. It will be a council.
    I'm thinking the same thing.
    Lor'themar being in change of the military.
    Thrall as the Spiritual adviser.
    Gallywix - Financial.
    Vol'jin - Diplomacy.

Just look at this guy, anti war, honarble, and just listen to that music, don't tell me you don't want that horde back.

Gamon.
    he sorts himself out gets sober and leads the horde back to its proud roots

Its going to be Nazgrel, im calling it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    How about Bolvar Fordragon? The Lich King's consciousness still contains Ner'zhul, the last Warchief of the Old Horde!

It also contains the mind of the last Prince of Lordaeron... he could court the Forsaken as well! Wouldn't Sylvanas be thrilled?
    Bolvar was alliance, as a matter of fact he was the leader of the alliance when Varian was away, it doesnt make any sense for him to be warchief of the horde. Ner'zhul was never warchief of the horde, he was warchief of the draenor orcs long before the orcs set foot on Azeroth, so yeah that one doesnt make much sense neither...
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2013-04-03 at 03:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar, I hope. In your face, filthy green savages, time to teach sophistication through decapitation, to put the brutes to subjugation. Oh exhilariation!

Also, how 'bout a poll?

Lorthemar would definitely be the best choice overall but probably wont happen because hes a blood elf and I really can't see the orcs being following one for any lengthy amount of time.

I really really hope its not an orc. A troll or a tauren would be nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Lor'themar, I hope. In your face, filthy green savages, time to teach sophistication through decapitation, to put the brutes to subjugation. Oh exhilariation!

Also, how 'bout a poll?
    Wait since when has Lor'themar been sophisticated?

As I see it only Worgens are sophisticated, top hats and tea, you know:}.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    I'm calling it now it's Sylvannas for sure if they are saying somebody people don't expect.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Its going to be Nazgrel, im calling it now.
    You mean Nazgrel or Nazgrim? I doubt Nazgrel will pop out of nowhere after two expansions of sitting on his butt.

OT, my chips are on Vol'jin and Nazgrim.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard are saying it's someone we wouldn't expect, then the whole Community ruined the chance for Vol'jin, Lor'themar, Rexxar and Saurfang since they're expecting one of those four to be Warchief

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll do it

someone has to teach those savages manners!