Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I'll do it

someone has to teach those savages manners!
    Greymane: The weight of such a burden... it must be mine. For there is no other...
    Apepi: Greymane! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother - but it is not your own.
    The scorched caricature of Apepi is revealed, sitting under the Armor of Mannoroth.
    Greymane: Apepi!
    Greymane: By all that is moony...
    Apepi: The naga sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the hammer on my hand, Greymane. Forevermore, I will be the Jailer of the Damned.
    Greymane: No, old friend. I cannot.
    Apepi: Do it, Greymane!
    Apepi: You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service... is mine.
    Tiron turns toward Apepi with the Doomhammer cradled in his hands before him.
    Greymane: You will not be forgotten, brother.
    Apepi: I must be forgotten, Greymane! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know what was done here today!
    Greymane nods and accedes to Apepi's request, sliding the Hammer onto his hand. The chamber begins to shake roar as Greymane looks around. There is a flash of light and the Doomhammer turned into a glowing golden yellow in Apepi’s hand.
    Apepi: Tell them only that the Garrosh is dead.
    Apepi: And that Apepi died with him.
    The Armor of Mannoroth falls down, and turns into dust at Apepi’s feet.
    Apepi: Now, go! Leave this place, and never return! Aaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! Aka RwlRwlRwlRwl!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Saurfang is unexpected tbh. His in Northrend and never had any part of the current lore.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Greymane: The weight of such a burden... it must be mine. For there is no other...
    Apepi: Greymane! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother - but it is not your own.
    The scorched caricature of Apepi is revealed, sitting under the Armor of Mannoroth.
    Apepi: The naga sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the hammer on my hand, Greymane. Forevermore, I will be the Jailer of the Damned.
    Apepi: You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service... is mine.
    Apepi: I must be forgotten, Greymane! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know what was done here today!
    Greymane nods and accedes to Apepi's request, sliding the Hammer onto his hand. The chamber begins to shake roar as Greymane looks around. There is a flash of light and the Doomhammer turned into a glowing golden yellow in Apepi’s hand.
    Apepi: Now, go! Leave this place, and never return! Aaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! Aka RwlRwlRwlRwl!
    That all becomes meaningless when Thrall is the only one to wield Doomhammer, I don't think he'll give it up so easily either. He's like a Green Thor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    That all becomes meaningless when Thrall is the only one to wield Doomhammer, I don't think he'll give it up so easily either. He's like a Green Thor.
    Thrall ends up dieing in 5.4, I got it all planned out:O.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall ends up dieing in 5.4, I got it all planned out:O.
    I'll be waiting underneath his robes, ready to pounce out to steal his hammer once he falls to the floor dead. I shall wield the power of the storms!

Think about it guys. It wont be thrall but maybe some one that has influenced him since cataclysm.......... maybe a life long partner of his.

THATS RIGHT! ITS AGGRA!

You made me giggle. Thanks for that.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    No it doesn't.
    Prove it!

With diagrams!

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 06:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I wouldn't mind Nazgrim, he's a good orc. An honorable orc. He's been present for most of the game too and had some pretty fancy roles.
    He's a generic Orc NPC with little to no personality. You might as well make one of the Leatherworking trainers in Orgrimmar the Warchief.

If they'd given him a different name in each expansion nobody would've known the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    He's a generic Orc NPC with little to no personality. You might as well make one of the Leatherworking trainers in Orgrimmar the Warchief.

If they'd given him a different name in each expansion nobody would've known the difference.
    Because Garrosh had personality when he was promoted, right?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

He's always been there for the Horde

Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    !this just came to me: thrall and garrosh both die and...aggra becomes dowager horde chief till thrall's brat comes of age!
    Yeah... this plot possible, especially if Thrall ends up eating dirt in SoO. While I like Aggra as a character, I don't want her to be Warchief. She wouldn't know how to shut up anyway lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill do the job people

I know how to lead a faction of savage beasts, expect mine manage to keep their dignity and posh attitude.

mana bombs? pfft thats a joke you need giant tea kettles TEA I SAY!

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 02:51 PM ----------

you expect me to fall for this lunacy???

clearly they will know you are alive if you become the war chief

Lor'themar
    He's spent two expansions building himself up as the next successor. It's obvious. So it probably won't happen.

Baine / Voljin
    Voljin works from the shadows. Baine hasn't really been seen yet.I wouldn't vote for either.

Thrall
    Naaah. been there, done that. Thrall said we needed new blood a long time ago. Only thing that changed is that he is now older.

Sylvanas
    She's been very quiet this time around, hasn't she?
    I wouldn't want to be the poor orc set to keeping the leash on her at this point... because when Garrosh goes down, she'll probably not let his reign go unpunished.

Gamon
    Better than the campfire.

The player character
    This is my favourite candidate. I'd vote for him.
    Also, the black prince did say something about the soul of the horde, did he not?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

While I'm hoping for Vol'jin, there are a lot of possibilities for this. Nazgrim is a great idea, he's shown his loyalty but doesn't seem to be too devoted to Garrosh. Zaela MIGHT be an interesting choice, but we'll have to see how her character is developed over the next few patches(pleasenobegarrosh'swoman) Eitrigg and Saurfang are getting too old, though I wouldn't mind seeing either of them step in. They know politics and war, and Saurfang already warned Garrosh about becoming too power hungry(eventhoughitsgonnagetretconed) Baine is an option, but he didn't really want to lead his own people, so becoming Warchief, while possible, is unlikely.

I'm still unsure as to why people want Rexxar. Rexxar has no interest in politics or anything of the sort. Nor has he been featured AT ALL in the expansion. There is potential for him to show later, but only slightly. As several have stated before, Rexxar is a wanderer and beast master with little interest in leading people.

Won't know until patch 5.4. Blizz is gonna keep yanking our chains until then, you can guarantee it.

10+ Year Old Account
    why the other faction leaders are terrible

sylvanas is not much of a difference from garrosh

vol'jin talks big, walks away, is beloved for no real reason.... got coconuts and rocks instead of a witch doctors head for over 5 years.

baine.... as he thought of a way to make the quillboars not kill his people..... they were killing his people

gally.... would take tooooo many vacations

gamon.... because you want your warcheif to be an alcoholic tauren

lor'themar is the best bet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    LORTHEMAR FOR WARCHIEF!
    Girls for warchief position ? Not going to happen.

Forsaken got a failure one and look how fail they are since then.

Its going to be Vol'Jin. Quite obvious if you follow the ingame lore after all.

It'll be Thrall. Here are my reasons:

1) Metzen loves him more than his Mother

2) I think the Warchief will always be an Orc

3) It has to be someone involved in the plot. This whole story has been building since Cataclysm, and they're not going to just yank someone completely out of nowhere. Rexxar and Saurfang aren't bad candidates, but it would just be weird to have them appear at the end of all this and become Warchief. It needs to be someone who is actually part of this story, and they clearly aren't.

In my mind that only leaves Thrall left.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I bet if fans hadn't been constantly mentioning Rexxar Blizzard would've completely forgotten he exists. I love Rexxar but let's face it we haven't heard a peep out of him since BC.
    Not exactly. He was there in pre-Cata elemental invasion defending Orgrimmar. But well, I guess in case of making Rexxar next warchief Blizz should give him a big role in 5.3 to remind players (and Horde itself) about him. And it seems not to happen. Maybe 5.4 will do that, but I highly doubt.
    Also, I see many reasons why Horde may want Rexxar as warchief, but I hardly can imagine a raeson for Rexxar to want being a warchief.

As for my opinion on next warchief... How about some Council form?
    LF something funny to place here.

English isn't my native, sorry for possible mistakes

Deleted
    High Overlord Saurfang

If it isn't an orc, the orcs will need a new leader either way.