How to beat warrior?

Hey guys, what is the best way to beat a warr in duel?

When dueling a warrior as assassination I usually open with cs>vendetta>mut> rupture> mutilate> full kidney> and just play it from their. I never seem to have issues with them. Big things are to keep feint up for damage reduction.

Also when he leaps away make sure you shadow step him cause he's going to charge. Also don't waste disarm till he blade storms.

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    When dueling a warrior as assassination I usually open with cs>vendetta>mut> rupture> mutilate> full kidney> and just play it from their. I never seem to have issues with them. Big things are to keep feint up for damage reduction.

Also when he leaps away make sure you shadow step him cause he's going to charge. Also don't waste disarm till he blade storms.
    Bladestorm can't be disarmed anymore.
    You did good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?

What's the problem? Warriors in general or especially the second wind issue?

I tend to save SS/Dismantle for when they use Die By The Sword.

Run?
    But I'd like to join into joepesci's question. Also as what spec?

Vanish and run the hell away when he pops cooldowns; save trinket for this because he'll probably stun you into his burst. Just SD to get him low and then stay alive for SD+SB in Second Wind range. Get his trinket with a Blind before your Second Wind burst so you can put him in a full KS into SD+SB.

Shiv off enrages, keep EA up, keep Elusiveness up, Dismantle his DbtS (ShS to secure it), try to ShS his Leap to prevent a Charge, and be careful with Evasion (feel free to pair it with CR vs warriors).

Also, make sure you're running CR/ShS/MfD rather than DT/CnD/ST (seems to be the standard build).

So:
    1. Avoid his burst
    2. Get him to SW range without using SB
    3. Don't die
    4. Get his trinket before SD+SB
    5. SD+SB through SW

Mut has a really easy time with warriors (most of their damage ignores armor and they have Dispatch for SW), so I assume you're playing Subt.

Can't speak for Sub, but as Assa, I have no problem at all with warriors. As a dwarf rogue, I can remove bleed effects, which makes me able to vanish though the painful times But normally, no problems at all.