Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kur1 View Post
    Just wanted to compile stories from your best Killing Spree fails. To kick it off, here's a fellow guildmate's run-in with it during our Heroic Horridon progression.
    -video-

Some other notables:
    • Killing Spree one of Ragnaros' flame hammer adds, Boomkin knocks it back, I land in lava.
    • Pop it on Ultraxion before they 'hotfixed' its usage, plummeted to my doom.
    • Almost every Heroic has some mob charge away to a ranged 30 yards behind us casting, and of course it picks THAT target to teleport off of.

Yours?
    Stop The Presses!

We have now encountered a Rogue who doesn't mash his buttons, the first I have ever seen streaming.

Please snip videos in quotes
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-04-04 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Stop The Presses!

We have now encountered a Rogue who doesn't mash his buttons, the first I have ever seen streaming.
    Has probably never played combat
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Well, the obvious time where combat was doing far higher than intended damage - Garalon - use Killme Spree incorrectly there and watch your raid scream at you.
    That said, finding the 'trick' to Garalon's legs and using KS (running out to almost max range to cast KS to avoid teleporting to the main body) was an extremely good feeling. Could squeak out a ton of extra DPS from that. Probably the only 'good/skilled' example of KS usage I can think of from last tier.

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 11:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Stop The Presses!

Are you kidding? If you listen to my stream, I mash buttons CONSTANTLY. Especially Horridon. There's just SO MUCH TO ATTACK.

You don't want to see me PVP. :P

Deleted
    Sindragosa: accidentaly hit it when she was starting to cast her “run away or die” spell.
    and ofc almost all other occurrences posted already.

Deleted
    My list is just too big, i'm just going to post a pic of my last "KillMe Spree" fail during one of the new summonable bosses.

It basically ported me inside the altar, i fell through the ground, DC'd, and logged back dead.

Thumbnail'd -Mugajak
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-04-04 at 06:08 PM.

New to a rogue in WoTLK, I take this very fine new ability killing spree past Saurfang and into the keep inside--only to discover that using killing spree on those bridges was a bad, bad idea.

Did a lot of dying on princess Huhu in AQ40. Don't know why, always seem to fall through the floor on that boss. This was farming rep in Cata.

I truly, truly hate the power. Don't see why it couldn't cast an image of me to go jumping around and do extra damage to random targets while I stick on the boss. Call it "killing shadow" or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxyuz View Post
    My list is just too big, i'm just going to post a pic of my last "KillMe Spree" fail during one of the new summonable bosses.

It basically ported me inside the altar, i fell through the ground, DC'd, and logged back dead.

Thumbnail'd -Mugajak
    Lmao, exact same thing happened to me man.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are a ton of fights where i really really hate killing spree, but i can remember it being properly awesome on Lich King HC back in WotLK.

How many of you guys were able to Killing Spree your way up to the platform when the dps failed to kill off the Val'kyr that carried you to certain death?
    Proper fun times, shame there are so few occasions where it actually is useful nowadays.

I remember using killing spree on al'akir when he knocks you back right as a squall line is about to pass you, knock back, killing spree, squall line passes by.

How have they not made a glyph or something that says "Your killing spree now only affects your current target." Seems long overdue.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    How have they not made a glyph or something that says "Your killing spree now only affects your current target." Seems long overdue.
    I think the glyph was doing that in the MoP beta, but it got changed to its current form after. Or that's how I remember it, I could be wrong.

Not really related to killing spree but ShS did the same thing on Madness. Used it on wrong tentacle? Helloooo maelstrom!
    Try to guess if I keep hearing it from my guildies still on this day. :P

I was assassination for Wrath, but our other rogue was combat, and him and KS just didn't get along.
    The first one was on Thaddius,...positive, negative, positive, negative, positive, negative, positive,.... hey whys everyone dead?
    The second was on Kologarn. He hit killing spree, bounced behind him and had a total Wile E Coyote moment as he looked down to see no floor beneath him, then fall to his death.

I can't see what happens on the Horridon video...

Personal experience on the same boss:
    "Dammit, mate, stop tanking Wastewalkers on top of their sand traps !"
    Also works with all the other doors.

10+ Year Old Account
    When in temple of the jade serpent, killing spree started attacking that wise mari guy, not good.

Getting behind sha of fear when he does the breath.

Deleted
    Sometimes KS is OP! But sometimes KS just make me go in to the textures with no reason.
    Oh and i like to avoid CC with it!

Favorite one was on H Warmaster Blackhorn. Warmaster has been on the ground for a few seconds and is in position for the last phase, KS sends me 50 yards out over the ocean onto Goriona and drops me to my death. That dragon was SO FAR OUT it was ridiculous, everyone was immediately out of my range and there was no coming home for that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    video was oddly boring

Deleted
    I remember the Epic usage of Killing Spree on Lich King heroic.. Climbing the Valkyr ladder back on the Platform
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc6YrJMPvQQ

well i died trying that

Lk with killing spree and with hunters disengage are epic moments.