Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so, i want Dark Rangers and i would be ok with Demon Hunters too :P

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 11:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Druid and Monks are more Neutral then anything.
    Naaa, they are most of the time good, even more druids, cause the druids want to help nature, want to see it grow, most of the neutral race, don't care about any of those things, well you could say that Monks are neutral, but druids are good

Blizzard has said they would not do a Necromancer class because it overlaps with both Warlocks and Death Knights (necromancers effectively being a clothie death knight).
    I don't think they'll do a Demon Hunter class because of a similar overlap between Hunters and Warlocks.

Naaa, they are most of the time good, even more druids, cause the druids want to help nature, want to see it grow, most of the neutral race, don't care about any of those things, well you could say that Monks are neutral, but druids are good
    Druids and Shamans are neutral good.
    You can be both good AND neutral.

Just like Warlocks can be chaotic good OR chaotic evil. You can be good while still doing evil (chaotic) things. Think of it like means vs ends.
    Last edited by Lykoris; 2013-04-03 at 05:34 AM.

Deleted
    Actually Blizzard doesn't want to make copy of heroes (like riot etc does), so it's very hard to do new class. But I would say it could be some blade thrower dark dude, having epic looking blade throwing abilities and semi-stealth ( like Vayne at lol ), but not camouflage thingy cos it's just, well idiotic.

Shortly: Dark Blade Thrower with Stealth!

Dark Ranger and Demon Hunter are way too specific. It worked for Death Knights, but I'm not sure there's a compelling enough reason for it to work again.
    I expect the next class, if it comes, to be something far more generic, like Tinkerer.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gudder View Post
    I think the hunter is very evil class personally. They take the animal and try to make the slave then feed and eat the other meats. Nature is not for the man to tame and make slave. Maybe they make a mail neutral class instead.

OT what is your job OP this job sounds fun to think of this
    Talk about over-reaching lol. Who uses the feed pet button these days!?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gudder
    I think the hunter is very evil class personally. They take the animal and try to make the slave then feed and eat the other meats. Nature is not for the man to tame and make slave. Maybe they make a mail neutral class instead.

OT what is your job OP this job sounds fun to think of this
    Plus I thought the whole thing about Hunters was that they worked WITH nature and that taming wasn't a forced thing. The bond between Hunter and Pet is strong and full of mutual respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post

How can you not see that if it is not bad enough to try and make the bear a slave and take him from nature and his cubs, but then to go so far as to starve them once you tame them? This is no better then a common dog fighter who tries to take nature and make it crave flesh for the sake of money making. And you think a hunter is not evil?
    Trust your doubt. Always fight for your beliefs. That is the path beyond thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    We SHOULD get demon Hunters. They could be Mail Tanks! Because that makes more sense than Leather tanks! But to really make it sweet, they could have a Tank Spec, a Ranged Spec, and a Melee spec. Kinda like how Shaman have Ranged/Melee/Healing. I don't believe there is a current class out there with a Ranged/Melee/Tank setup.
    If buy ranged you mean caster druids are ranged melee healer tank

Quote Originally Posted by Lykoris View Post
    Plus I thought the whole thing about Hunters was that they worked WITH nature and that taming wasn't a forced thing. The bond between Hunter and Pet is strong and full of mutual respect.
    "The hunter is a stalker in the wilds, living on his knowledge of survival and skill with a bow or rifle. He is deeply in tune with nature, and some of its mightiest beasts are his allies. Of Azeroth's many creatures, few can resist the hunter's call, and fewer can survive his fury."

The hunter controls with the fear, forces these animals to cower before him and do as he says if he wants to survive. Can't you see evil?
    Trust your doubt. Always fight for your beliefs. That is the path beyond thought.

There's a problem here.

Priests have a shado spec. That would fall into the 'bad' side of things.

Monks and Druids are both interchangeably perfectly.

The only 'bad' classes are warlock and death knight really. The only 'good' class is paladin. And priest varies depending on spec. And I don't think we need another 'evil/dark' class for the sake of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Blizzard would release another class unless they moved 10m raiding to 15m raiding. Not only that but having too many classes hurts game balance in both PVP and PVE. I'd love to see another class, but only so long as it doesn't hurt the rest of the game.

How can you not see that if it is not bad enough to try and make the bear a slave and take him from nature and his cubs, but then to go so far as to starve them once you tame them? This is no better then a common dog fighter who tries to take nature and make it crave flesh for the sake of money making. And you think a hunter is not evil?
    The animal is not its slave, hunters are not evil at all. Plus half the pets have a battle pet version so my bear can still have its cub lol. Also comparing a digital charecter to a rl dog fighter shows how dilusional these peta types are.

"The hunter is a stalker in the wilds, living on his knowledge of survival and skill with a bow or rifle. He is deeply in tune with nature, and some of its mightiest beasts are his allies. Of Azeroth's many creatures, few can resist the hunter's call, and fewer can survive his fury."

The hunter controls with the fear, forces these animals to cower before him and do as he says if he wants to survive. Can't you see evil?
    Hunters are known for the lifelong bonds they form with animals of the wild, training great hawks, cats, bears, and many other beasts to fight alongside them.
    He is deeply in tune with nature, and some of its mightiest beasts are his allies.
    They represent a deep connection between man and beast, and the hunters of Warcraft are not merely individuals who track animals and slay them for food, but custodians of balance.
    The "Hunt" is venerated, and the prey they choose to stalk is given as much respect as the predators hunters choose to learn from and embody.
    All hunters create lifelong friendships with animal companions, who are also often their best and only friends
    They follow a life of reverence for nature
    --http://www.wowpedia.org/Hunter

I can quote WoWpedia too.
    Last edited by Lykoris; 2013-04-03 at 05:48 AM.

I just wanted to come in here to say that this is a hypothesis, not a theory.
    and i hope we don't see more classes, already hard to balance as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lykoris View Post
    Hunters are known for the lifelong bonds they form with animals of the wild, training great hawks, cats, bears, and many other beasts to fight alongside them.
    He is deeply in tune with nature, and some of its mightiest beasts are his allies.
    They represent a deep connection between man and beast, and the hunters of Warcraft are not merely individuals who track animals and slay them for food, but custodians of balance.
    The "Hunt" is venerated, and the prey they choose to stalk is given as much respect as the predators hunters choose to learn from and embody.
    All hunters create lifelong friendships with animal companions, who are also often their best and only friends
    They follow a life of reverence for nature

I can quote WoWpedia too.
    All this shows is you decide to ignore the truth and most important parts that is the evil side of the hunter. Please do not be angry for the ruthlessness and abuse I am trying to show that these hunters commit. If there was such respect between these men and beast why would the men make them fetch their spoils and bring it back to them? That is not respect, that is slavery.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd expect so, seeing as how a large majority of the wow player base is totally emo.

Runemaster IMO.

AoE Rune buffs/debuffs etc.

I had an entire write-up discussion about this like 2-3 years ago but meh don't feel like typing it all out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    i'd argue rogues are probably the most neutral class in WoW

chaotic neutral but w/e =P
    Was going to say. Rogues are not bad they fight for who pays them the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackie View Post
    I'd expect so, seeing as how a large majority of the wow player base is totally emo.
    Where do people even get these ideas?
    Aye mate

So you must really, really love Pokemon, huh?