Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    No new classes, please.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

Completely disregard what the person before me said.

At first I thought the comparison at the top with "Good, neutral, bad" was sort of silly, but it makes a point in an odd sort of way. (Where does a Shadow Priest fit?)

I expect either:

Demon Hunter
    Dark Ranger or some such. With playable Etherals. Please. PLEASE? If it's a Tinker however, with guns and mechs, that won't immediately support the theory.

Also, I think Chaotic, Neutral and Lawful is a better analysis. And might be what Blizzard had in mind, moreso than Bad, Neutral, Good, at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    You're actually pretty wrong about that, caring about nature isn't "good", it's as neutral as it gets. Nature doesn't judge or function according to a moral concept. Nature ist balance, it can be as beautiful as it can be cruel, I'm sure you've seen that in numerous documentary films. In role playing tradition, a druid is typically more or less interested to preserve nature so that it can have it's way. A druid is typically neutral and leans either toward good or evil, according to personal story.
    You're right, but remenber that druids also are looking for balance, is like saying that Alextrasza is not good, that she's just neutral (well that's how i see it)

I can see the next class being a Ranged class, because With the new System there is no compation for Ranged weapons for hunters, personaly i Hope to god we dont see anything like Demon Hunters, because people have been saying about that class ever since TBC

Just give me cross-specs. In the vein of more options, cross-specs would be available to all classes or particular groupings of classes, and would change that class in different ways by granting it similar abilities that function differently depending on the class. That way, I could really get down and dirty with customization.

Bloodsail Admiral Sageofthe10paths's Avatar
    Alignment is a sort of a thing you give your character if you wanna RP or give your guy a back story. A great idea I heard a while back is you can inspect some one and get their back story. Imagine me typing out 21 back stories o.0

next class with either be a mail class, or int plate.
    Too cool for a signature

As long as its entertaining to play and has interesting mechanics i'll be fine with anything......Bard I want a bard.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-04-06 at 12:48 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

if the next expansion is the burning crusade 2: electric bogaloo, definitely so.