We noticed that the damage between being ~10yards or ~30yards from the explosion is basicly the same so you don't really need to run that far from it so we just stacked up on the melee for the whole fight and moved as a group when the acid bombs spawned.
* Green > Red > Green > Red > Green > Red > Green
* We run with a holy pala and a disc priest (me) as our healingsetup and have our spriest go disc whenever 3 heals are needed (granted having 2 disc makes the fight ALOT easier with this tactic)
* Cinder were dropped in front of the group (between the heads) if a melee got them and behind the group whenever a ranged/healer got it so we always had a clear path to run between the red and green head.
* Bloodlust popped during the last 5-10 second of the 5th rampage so we could burn down the 6th head fast and then rotate healing cd's for the last rampage and head.
* Our elemental shaman kept Healing Rain up on the raid as often as possible to help with the healing (along with conductivity)
* The last head gets really chaotic with this tactic but I rather have ALOT to heal then to bother with the frostbeams :P
Here is a picture of how we position ourselfs on the fight (hooray for imagequality)
Our raidsetup is this:
Shadow Priest (disc OS)