Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Am I the only one who's is extremely tired of Vikings in modern media?
    Oh hell no, I'm with you there. Vikings are heading toward vampire territory at this rate. My history focus of choice has always been the middle east, Assyria, Babylon, Sumer, ect. I find Vikings to just be so boring and bog standard, like Romans.

Anyways, on topic, all I had to read was Knaak and Jay Wilson to instantly feel my stomach churn.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Every MMORPG that has tried to move away from tab target, action bar combat has felt godawful to play.
    Completely subjective, I enjoyed TERAs combat, but beyond that it was a breast simulator and not much else!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of interesting info actually... Trying to turn it into an eSport... Arena battles of sort?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the thing i liked the most was:

BLIZZCON 2013 - Titan Teaser, details on expansions for all other major franchises (SC2, D3, WoW). There will be other small Titan teasers at the event but nothing major. They don't want to show any game-play until they have a solid date for beta.

and just because they said that Blizzard will give details of the new expansions of SC2, D3 and WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Completely subjective, I enjoyed TERAs combat, but beyond that it was a breast simulator and not much else!
    TERA's PvE combat was identical to WoW's: stand around in a circle and whack shit.

Primarily a PC game, but next-gen consoles are still being considered. Probably after launch, as with D3.
    Cool, so we'll get the half assed beta version and then a year later, the consoles will get the real version with all the features we wanted but never got.

Deleted
    jesus christ, Viking MYTHS

People complaining about vikings? What about the part where it says "There will be a lot of Time Travel"? I am so sick of time travel in fiction... the level of stupid inherent to any time travel plot is really draining to suffer this continuous exposure to.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    People complaining about vikings? What about the part where it says "There will be a lot of Time Travel"? I am so sick of time travel in fiction... the level of stupid inherent to any time travel plot is really draining to suffer this continuous exposure to.
    Complaining about people disliking what you like, then turning around to complain about something you dislike, not exactly the best way to put forward your opinion.

Also, in regards to "the level of stupid inherent to any time travel plot"

My condolences to you for never reading good fiction. I'm sure Hollywood will put out quality fiction some day for you to enjoy.

Cool, so we'll get the half assed beta version and then a year later, the consoles will get the real version with all the features we wanted but never got.
    Stop reading into things so much. At this point you're just being negative. If you don't want to play the game, then why bother bringing everyone else down?

It basically looks like a better version of WoW. I thought they said that both games won't be competing to each other

Complaining about people disliking what you like, then turning around to complain about something you dislike, not exactly the best way to put forward your opinion.

Also, in regards to "the level of stupid inherent to any time travel plot"

My condolences to you for never reading good fiction. I'm sure Hollywood will put out quality fiction some day for you to enjoy.
    Somebody's awfully defensive.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    Honestly I was so disappointed by D3 I can't even force myself to get hyped over this game. This will be the first Blizzard game I don't preorder and wait to see the reviews.
    I never preorder games anyway.

I think the only game I've ever pre-ordered was Skyrim (and it was completely worth it).
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    http://titanfocus.info/_/news/projec...3-and-more-r65

Not sure if its been posted already
    Thanks Mudor for providing a link to the original website where the article was posted ! TF approves

Anyways, on topic, all I had to read was Knaak and Jay Wilson to instantly feel my stomach churn.
    Basically this.

I got a bad feeling about this.. but idk why..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Posted April Second. Don't think so.
    Lots of April fools get posted before April first, don't see a problem here.

They're intending to include many Warcraft elements into Titan's world. Mostly Easter Eggs, but can also extend to entire characters being ported into the new game, one way or another.
    That's all it took for me to question the validity.
    Last edited by mmocedbf46d113; 2013-04-03 at 02:13 PM.

Deleted
    "Speaking of inside transfers, Jay Wilson is on the Titan team."
    God that's all we need, Fat Fucker destroyed Diablo when he got involved, so I am not holding my breath for "Titan"

"Last but not least, the game will have an Auction House. Nothing conclusive about a Real-Money Auction House but it is possible."
    derp, derp, derp. RMAH is possible the worst single feature to be put into a game, Guessing that this will turn into a Pay to win system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Oh fuck - "They've invited some established writers (Richard A. Knaak for example) to help with the storyline."

.... That can't be good. Mark my words, Titan will have some sort of ginger demi-god with dragons and raptors a plenty!
    Dick Knaak is one of my favorite fun writers.. not even kidding. lol. he's a pretty solid short run fantasy author.

cool stuff in there if its true, looking forward to a change.

i also caught the dragons of the summer flame reference [i'm assuming mina..]. but knaak didnt come up with that it was Tracy and Margaret's baby.

also Draconians aren't raptors..they're human dragon hybrids.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2013-04-03 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    I'd like to inquire as to what you're implying is bad about F2P.
    F2P is almost always more expensive then a comparable subscription based game. Especially since they started to sell these trading-card-game-like random packs in several games. It´s almost gambling.

What irritates me is their e-sports focus. I get it that Blizzard wants to get more mainstream attraction this way but e-sports means pvp focus and while there are quite a few dedicated pvp players out there i have the feeling that the vast majority of mmo players are more interested in pve content and do pvp only as a side activity or not at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Stop reading into things so much. At this point you're just being negative. If you don't want to play the game, then why bother bringing everyone else down?
    Look I really, really, really despise that guy. But sadly that's exactly what seems to be happening with D3 right now. People called those claiming it back then lunatics and asked them to take off their tinfoil hat when they saw "console" all over D3 and brought it up as a great explanation for why a great many choices were made that did not benefit PC players in any kind of way but actually harmed them.

Then Blactivsion came out and announced D3 for consoles.